- Entertainment and Media»
1980s Dance Music - A List Of Freestyle Songs
Old School Music
Growing up in Brooklyn, New York, I was fortunately exposed to many different types of music. There was Rap, Hip – Hop, R & B, Pop, Reggae, House, Techno and of course Freestyle.
While I like all these types of music, Freestyle is still my favorite. With love song lyrics and a dance beat, you can’t go wrong.
All you Freestyle freaks out there know what I am talking about! I thought it would be nice to list some of my favorites from back in the day. I always get excited when I hear a song that I have not heard in a long time. Oh memories!
Here is a blog all about the 80's. Flashback to 80's music, movies and TV shows!
Best of Free Style Music
- Give me Tonight - Shannon
- Let the Music Play - Shannon
- Come into my Arms – Shannon
- No Reason to Cry - Shannon
- I Wonder if I Take you Home – Lisa Lisa and the Cult Jam
- Can You Feel the Beat– Lisa Lisa and the Cult Jam
- When I hear music – Debbie Deb
- Fantasy Girl – Johnny O
- Spring Love – Stevie B
- I Wanna Be the One – Stevie B
- Party Your Body – Stevie B
- Dreamin of Love – Stevie B
- Change on Me – Cynthia
- Dream Boy/Dream Girl - Cynthia
- Take Me in Your Arms – Lil Suzy
- Together Forever – Lisette Melendez
- Show Me – The Cover Girls
- Come Go With Me – Expose
- Point of No Return – Expose
- Bad of the heart – George Lamond
- Temptation – Cornia
- Out of Control – Corina
- Boy I’ve Been Told – Sa – Fire
- Tell it to My Heart – Taylor Dane
- Crying Over You – Suave
- Sending All My Love – Linear
- In a Dream (My Love) – Jossette
- Maria – TKA
- Scars of Love – TKA
- Louder than Love – TKA
- One Way Love – TKA
- X-Ray Vision – TKA
- Where are you Tonight – Coro
- Silent Morning – Noel
- Sincerely Yours – Sweet Sensation
TKA - X-Ray Vision
Shannon - Let the Music Play
Best of Freestyle Mix
FreeStyle Dance Music
Do you love the 80's?
Are you a Freestyle Freak?
These are just some of my favorites! There are many many more out there. Please leave your favorite one in comments! i hope you all enjoyed the walk down memory lane.