Movie Taglines Trivia: Tom Cruise Edition
How Well Do You Know Tom Cruise Movies?
Tom Cruise is one of the biggest super stars in Hollywood. He is married to actress Katie Holmes and is a stout believer in Scientology. According to Forbes, Tom Cruise is the eighth highest paid actor per film.
His first movie, Endless Love , was released in 1981. Since then, Cruise has appeared in 32 movies, each with their own unique tagline.
Depending on how big of a Tom Cruise fan you are, or just how well you remember his movies, will determine how well you do with guessing the correct movie tagline. Some of the taglines are very obvious, while a few or more obscure or extremely vague.
Below is a list of 30 taglines, each from a movie Tom Cruise has appeared in as an actor. The answers are provided below. Good luck!
You Can't Handle the Tom Cruise Tagline Trivia!
Buy Movie Trivia Books & Games Online:
30 Tom Cruise Movie Taglines:
(Hint: Rain Main, Mission Impossible III and Knight & Day have no taglines and therefore are not included in the list)
- They're already here.
- Everybody loved him. Everybody disappeared.
- A story of innocence lost and courage found.
- This such stuff as dreams are made of. This is Legend.
- They needed a country that was big enough for both of their dreams.
- It started like any other night.
- If you don't stand for something, you might fall for anything.
- Things fall down. People look up. And when it rains, it pours.
- They grew up on the outside of society. They weren't looking for a fight. They were looking to belong.
- Up there with the best of the best
- This school is our home, we think it is worth defending.
- In the heart of the nation's capital, in a courthouse of the U.S. government, one man will stop at nothing to keep his honor, and one will stop at nothing to find the truth.
- The system is perfect until it comes after you.
- Many saw evil. They dared to stop it.
- Power can be murder to resist.
- Meet the model son who's been good too long.
- When he pours, he reigns.
- Cruise. Kidman. Kubrick.
- Get some.
- In the face of an enemy, in the heart of one man, lies the soul of a warrior.
- Drink from me and live forever.
- The last word about the first time.
- He plays to win.
- The hustler isn't what he used to be, but he has the next best thing: a kid who is
- Expect the impossible.
- The grooviest movie of the summer has a secret, baby!
- She is 15. He is 17. The love every parent fears.
- What is happiness to you?
- Expect the impossible again.
- You can't stop the thunder.
Tagline Trivia Answers:
1) War of the Worlds 2) Jerry Maguire 3) Born on the 4th of July 4) Legend 5) Far and Away 6) Collateral 7) Lions for Lambs 8) Magnolia 9) The Outsiders 10) Top Gun 11) Taps 12) A Few Good Men 13) Minority Report 14) Valkyrie 15) The Firm 16) Risky Business 17) Cocktail 18) Eyes Wide Shut 19) Tropic Thunder 20) The Last Samurai 21) Interview with the Vampire 22) Losin' It 23) All the Right Moves 24) The Color of Money 25) Mission Impossible 26) Austin Powers in Goldmember 27) Endless Love 28) Vanilla Sky 29) Mission Impossible II 30) Days of Thunder