Paris Hilton Exposed
In 2005, Paris Hilton failed to make several $208 payments on a storage facility that was subsequently seized. The sex tapes, nude photos and personal letters eventually found its way into the hands of Bardia Persa, who launched ParisExposed.com.
According to the Associated Press, "The items were sold to an unidentified buyer after a third party failed to make payments to the facility, and eventually wound up in the hands of a broker aiming to sell them..."
Hilton hasn't unleashed the lawyers - yet reports PEOPLE.
Hilton is "incredibly upset and angry" and feels "victimized" by the blatant invasion of her privacy, according to her spokesman, Eliot Mintz. "We are going to explore all of our legal options about this matter," said Mintz. "She is enormously upset."
Among the random items:
* A medical bill from a Los Angeles clinic, billing an "Amber Taylor" - with the same birth date as Paris - for a miscarriage in March 2003.
* A journal analyzing her booze-fueled dreams.
* Her reality TV co-star Nicole Richie's University of Arizona ID card.
* Sister Nicky's Nevada marriage certificate.
* Several bank statements, including one with an ending monthly balance of just $9.26.
* Home videos she shot of visits with her sick grandmother.
* To-do lists that include an assortment of errands, including a reminder to buy Christmas gifts.