- Entertainment and Media»
Playlist- Love songs and lyrics about your guy being guarded
Have you been in a relationship for a while, and your guy is still guarded? You feel like you just can't reach him, like he doesn't really love you back? Here are some songs that you may connect with. (See article on how to bring down his guard.)
- Adele- Melt my heart to stone: Adele is the queen of songs about trashy relationships, and this song of hers has amazing lyrics and vocals that bring out the pain well. Lyrics pick- "You say my name like there could be an us. I best tidy up my head I'm the only one in love."
- Adele- Best for last: Another Adele song, the lyrics are very relatable for any girl in the situation. Lyrics pick- "You're still not mentioning love. What am I supposed to do to make you want me properly? I'm taking these chances and getting nowhere!"
- Adele- I can't make you love me: The lyrics show a girl ready to finally give up, realizing she can't make him love her. Lyrics pick- "I'll close my eyes 'cause then I won't see the love you don't feel when you're home with me."
- Adele- Tired: This song is more energetic and catchy, having an amazing rhythm. Lyrics pick- "I'm tired of trying, Your teasing ain't enough. Fed up of buying your time when I don't get nothing back. And for what, and for what, and for what when I don't get nothing back?"
- Kelly Clarkson- Where is your heart?: This song perfectly flaunts Kelly Clarkson's amazing vocals, and by the time she hits the high notes towards the end, you can feel the pain and stinging frustration. Lyrics pick- "I don't understand, your love is so cold, it's always me who's reaching out for your hand."
- Kelly Clarkson- Breaking your own heart: This song shows the girl urging the guy to stop breaking his own heart by being so guarded. Lyrics pick- "You're breaking your own heart, taking it too far, down the lonely road. You say you just want love, but when it's close enough, you just let it go."
- Taylor Swift- Come in with the rain: There's frustration and an unspoken sense of giving up echoing through his country song. Lyrics pick- "I’ve got you down, I know you by heart, And you don’t even know where I start."
- Taylor Swift- Tell me why: Taylor's amazing vocals and lyrics makes the anger in this song really stand out. Lyrics pick- "I'm sick and tired of your attitude. I'm feeling like I don't know you. You tell me that you love me then you cut me down."
- Demi Lovato- Give your heart a break: This pop-song features Demi Lovato asking the guy to give his heart a break by trusting her. Lyrics pick- "Here we are, so close, yet so far, have I not passed the test? When will you realize? Baby I'm not like the rest."
- Demi Lovato- Until you're mine: The pain in Demi's voice makes this song come alive. Lyrics pick- "Just stop wondering if we were meant to be. Forget about fate and just hold me. I'm ready to begin. The waiting has to end right now, today. I've gotta find a way."