- Entertainment and Media»
Good Pranks to Pull on Friends
My family found out early in my life that I was a prankster. I would pull all kinds of gags just to get a laugh.
Mom still wants to beat me for the day I put a big black snake in the mailbox.
Thank God that I didn't go to school these days and times. I was the one in junior high who tied three M-80's together, lit them, and flushed them down the school toilet. That did some bad damage. One M-80 is equivalent to 1/16th stick of dynamite.
This hub isn't to show you those terrible pranks, but to give you ideas on some simple ones you can do.
Scroll down and learn some pranks.
Here is a list of simple pranks you can pull.
- A small can of tuna with a small hole in the top placed in a hidden spot in a car can stink terribly, but once found the smell goes away somewhat quick.
- Taping receiver buttons down on a phone so it keeps ringing when picked up.
- We once caught an opossum and released it in the bosses office--NOW THAT WAS FUNNY!!
- Releasing crickets in an office can be mean too!
- Turn off the ceiling fan and fill styrofoam cups with confetti. Tape one on it's side to the top of each fan blade. Now just wait for the person to turn it on.
- Glue a quarter to the floor and get a laugh out of people trying to pick it up.
- A lot of bird seed in a person's yard and driveway can usually cause problems.
- Here is a mean one; put the victims name, address, and phone# on about one hundred sheets of paper with a message about a scientific study on how many will contact back. Tie each one to a helium balloon and release.
- Jack the victim's car up and put blocks under each axle just barely lifting the tires off the ground. This is fun to watch when they go to take off.
- Last but not least, my old favorite--The sprayer on the kitchen sink; rubber band the handle so when the wife turns the water on she gets sprayed. But got me a black eye.
Hope You Enjoyed
Hope you enjoyed this hub.I had fun making it.
Let me know what you think.
Have a great day prankster's!
© 2008 Greg Boudonck