- Entertainment and Media
Prison Break Season 1: The Ultimate Review
Lincoln Burrows is falsely accused of murder of the Vice President's brother. He claims his innocence from the beginning. A jury finds him guilty and and he is sentenced to die. His brother Michael Scofield has other plans. Scofield goes to great lengths to make sure that he is locked up with his brother (Lincoln) so, that he could be broken out. To accomplish this, he plans for a very long time, he has the prison underground tattooed on his body. He spends all of his spare time researching different people in the prison. If he is going to escape he needs to be able to know the ones needed for the escape. He had to know that DB Cooper is housed there as well. Michael Scofield tries to get close to DB Cooper to try to convince him to give them some of the money when they break out, to help them on the outside. Backing up to the beginning, he robs a bank to be imprisoned with his brother at Fox River, in order to help him escape before his execution at The Fox River Prison. Talking about escaping from prison and actually escaping from Fox River are two different things. There are many people who are depending on Scofield and planned his escape. As much as he could before being locked up, he tries to figure out each circumstance but, once on the inside, the situation is beyond his control and there is no way to change the situation on the inside.
Prison Break takes you behind the prison cell walls and shows you all the horrors that go on in prison blocks. Prison life is hard but, trying to escape can be fatal and usually ends in the fatality of the inmate. Prison guards will shoot to kill and, inmates can be deadly to your health as well. In order to escape, Michael has to deal with the hacks, the inmates and he has to get certain supplies for his escape also. screws, medicines, false documents, money, help from an insider (Dr. Tancredi), and help from inmates such as Mafia Don, John Abruzzi. The only problem is that every inmate wants "in", on the escape and that's a big problem. As much as you want to rescue everyone, that takes time. that is something that you don't have a lot of during an escape.
In order to escape everything has to be done on a certain schedule and all has to be in order to pull off the great escape from Fox River.
1. Michael Scofield: Scofield is the brother of the falsely accused Lincoln Burrows and the mastermind behind the escape. He gets put in prison on purpose in order to help his brother escape.
2. Lincoln Burrows: Brother to Scofield. Burrows is on death row at Fox River. He is was framed and set up for the murder of the Vice President Of The United States.
3. Lincoln Burrows Jr. (LJ): Son of Burrows. He has watched his mom and stepfather get shot and killed in front of him. He is being chased by the secret service and they are closing in on him.
4. Theodore Bagwell (T-Bag): The TV series would not be complete without this character. He is a child molester, rapist and he was abused by his father. He adds depth to the show that just wouldn't be the same without his character.
5. John Abruzzi: Mafia crime boss. He runs things from the inside of the prison. Abruzzi's throat is slashed with a razor blade by T-Bag just before the escape.
6. Dr. Sara Tancredi: The Doctor that works in the Infirmary that falls in love with Michael Scofield..
7. Captain Brad Belleck: Belleck is a CO at Fox River and causes many problems for the inmates. He has a hot head and wishes he was in charge.
8. C-Note: One of the inmates who escapes Fox River to be with his family. His family is under the impression that he is in the military. His future brother-in-law provides a vehicle for the escape.
9. Fernando Sucre (Sugar or Sucre): He is the cell mate of Michael Scofield and he is in on the plan to escape.
10. Paul Kellerman: He works for The Company and he will stop at nothing to see that Lincoln is executed.
11. Veronica Donovan: She is Lincoln's girlfriend and lawyer and she is trying to get him exonerated before he gets put to death by the electric chair.
Michael Scofield, Lincoln Burrows and six other inmates, successfully escape The Fox River Pen. Escaping is the easy part but, staying free is the hard part. Scofield, Burrows and the rest of the crew split up and try to each make it on there own. Agent Mahone now enters the scene to try and catch the escaped convicts.
Prison Break Season One DVD
Location of Fox River Prison
Where Was He Born?
view quiz statistics
The World of Television
- Prison Break Season 2: The Ultimate Review
This hub focuses on the hit show Prison Break. This is a review of the second season of the program. Scoffield, Burrows and Tea Bag are feature in this hub along with newcomers: Agent Mahone and of course Gretchen. Pictures, polls, maps, you tube cli
- Best Horror Shows of All Time
This article is about the top Horror Anthologies ever on television. The Twilight Zone, Tales from the Darkside, Tales from the Crypt and Monsters are documented in this hub. You Tube videos, polls, pictures, maps, a quiz and commentary are also list
- Black and White Television Classics
This article describes the top television shows from the black and white t.v. Era. I Love Lucy, The Honeymooners and Twilight Zone are featured in this television blog. Pictures, polls, maps, you tube videos and commentary are also listed in this hub
- Best TV Game Shows of All Time
This article documents the top Game Shows in Television history. The Price is Right, Jeopardy, Family Feud and Who Wants To Be a Millionaire are featured in this blog. Pictures, polls, maps, You Tube videos and commentary are listed here as well.
- Great Cartoons in History
This article is about cartoons in history. Family Guy, The Simpsons, The Flinstones and Scooby Doo, are featured in this hub. Pictures, poles, maps, you tube videos and commentary are listed in this blog.
Prison Break Season One Teaser
Have You Ever Seen It?
Have You Ever Seen An Episode of Prison Break?
Television Series Ranking
Prison Break Trailer
© 2012 Buster Johnson