Prison Break Season 2: The Ultimate Review
On The Run!
The Plot Thickens
At the end of season one, eight convicts escape from Fox River and they are on the run. You know that convicts can not be trusted and it turns out that it is every man for himself. Just before the escape from Fox River, while in the Infirmary, all of the escapees heard D.B. Cooper admit to his true identity. On the way out the window, he also told them where he stashed his millions. The only two prisoners that did not hear the privileged information was Abruzzi and Burrows. As soon as they got on the van, T-Bag handcuffed himself to Schofield so, that he would be sure to get to the money. Of course, this will slow Schofield down in his escape, and Abruzzi takes matters into his own hands and chops T-Bag's hand off.
T-Bag made the comment when his ex-girlfriend found out his real identity that got him put in prison in the first place, that if he ever got out of prison that he would remember what her porch steps look like. He has to use resources that you would not think imaginable but, T-Bag hunts her down and holds her and her two children hostage. He plays it off with her friends that he is a wonderful person. He makes them pack up a few things and he takes them back to Alabama.
It is the Secret Service, FBI, The Company and in particular Agent Mahone enters the picture. Mahone drives himself and his team crazy trying to locate the Fox River Escapees. It takes Mahone a little while to figure out the plan to retrieve the money left by D.B. Cooper. What Schofield does not know is that Mahone has been briefed and reviewed his history and knows his plan. Now it is only a matter of time before Mahone catches up with the prisoners. Mahone lives eats, breathes and sleeps the Fox River 8 and he makes its his personal mission to bring each one back whether it is dead or alive.
* Please share your thoughts on season 2 or the Prison Break series in general by leaving your thoughts in the comments box located at the bottom of this blog.
Who is Your Favorite?
Who is Your Favorite Prison Break character?
1. Special Agent Mahone: Mahone has a deep dark secret. He gets his job done but, he shoots helpless escapees who are handcuffed and makes it look like they kill themselves. If he does not get the job done, Mr. Bill Kim is threatening bodily harm to his family. He definitely takes over as one of the best lead characters of the series. He will do anything to protect his family. He wants everything to be over so, that he can go home to his family.
2. FBI Agent Wheeler: He has to do a lot of digging or leg work for Mahone. Such as, finding out tag numbers and working with local officials when they spot the escapees. Agent Mahone does not like to take orders from anyone. He is typically the one giving the orders not receiving them.
3. FBI Bill Kim: He is calling the shots directly from the President of The United States. This means that he is giving direct orders to Mahone and Kellerman. Mr. Kim, is sneaky and crooked and also works for a higher power known as The Company. Mr. Kim is under great pressure from the higher ups, and he passes that stress that he is under onto Agents Mahone & Kellerman.
4. FBI Agent Felicia Lang: Ms. Lang is Agent Mahone's partner and she is hot on the trail of The Fox River 8. She does have an important role when she is able to apprehend C-note's wife. C-note's wife was apprehended while she was leaving a pharmacy with her daughter's medication.Without this medication, her daughter will get very sick. Agent Lang does not know it but, C-note is in the parking lot.
5. Governor Frank Tancredi: Dr. Tancredi has been fired from Fox Prison. She tries to reach out to her father for help. He is moving from Governor to being nominated for Vice President of The United States. His body is found by his daughter and it is made to look as a suicide. Her father left her a key but, she doesn't know what it means. Dr. Tancredi and Scofield, need to figure out what the key means.
There are so many twists and turns in Season 2. Just when you think you have it figured out, a new twist or a new character appears. Every character is a stepping stone for the future episodes. Each new plot and character makes the story more interesting.
Fox River Escapee C- Note
view quiz statistics
Location of Prison in Season 2
Prison Break: Season 2 on DVD
Prison Break 2
- Prison Break Season 1: The Ultimate Review
This article is about season one of the famed show Prison Break. It details prison life, and how to escape when watching this show. Just when you think you have figured out what is going to happen next, then there's an unexpected twist or turn.
- Best Sitcoms of All Time
This article is about the top television sitcoms ever made. The Jeffersons, Seinfeld, All in the Family and Two and a Half Men are all featured in this movie hub. Pictures, maps, polls, you tube videos and commentary are also listed in this blog.
- Best Horror Shows of All Time
This article is about the top Horror Anthologies ever on television. The Twilight Zone, Tales from the Darkside, Tales from the Crypt and Monsters are documented in this hub. You Tube videos, polls, pictures, and commentary are found here.
- Black and White Television Classics
This article describes the top television shows from the black and white TV Era. I Love Lucy, The Honeymooners and Twilight Zone are featured in this television blog. Pictures, polls, maps, you tube videos and commentary are also listed in this hub.
- Best Reality Shows in Television History
This article is about the top reality shows of all time. Survivor, Big Brother, American Idol and Dancing with the Stars are all featured in this hub. Pictures, maps, polls you tube videos and commentary are all listed in this reality hub.
Prison Break: The Game
Prison Break 2 Clips
© 2012 Buster Johnson