Quotes from Willy Wonka
Great lines from Willy Wonka
The favorite family movie that we all know and love is a cultural icon for good reason. Aside from all the great songs in the movie, Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory has multiple great lines, many of which we reference in conversations amongst society today. Here are some great lines from the movie, enjoy!
- I’ve got a golden ticket!
- Run home Charlie! And don’t stop til you get there!
- Is this some kind of fun house? Why having fun?
- Wangdoodles, and Hornswogglers, and Snozzwangers, and rotten, Vermicious Knids
- I'm sorry, but all questions must be submitted in writing
- So much time and so little to do. Wait a minute. Strike that. Reverse it
- Help. Police, Murder.
- Invention, my dear friends, is 93% perspiration, 6% electricity, 4% evaporation, and 2% butterscotch ripple. That's 105%!
- The snozzberries taste like snozzberries
- We are the music makers... and we are the dreamers of dreams.
- Can it you nit!
- Stop squawking you twit!
- Because Charlie, she’s a nit twit!
- Time is a precious thing, never waste it
- Candy is Dandy but liquor is quicker!
- By gum! I’ts gum
- Violet! You're turning violet, Violet!
- I’ve got a blueberry for a daughter!
- H sawa k now. That’s Wonkawash spelled backwards
- Stop. Don’t. Come back
- Daddy, I want a golden goose!
- She was a bad egg
- It's Wonkavision
- It's an educated Egg-dicator.
- I said GOOD DAY!
- But Charlie, don't forget what happened to the man who suddenly got everything he always wanted. He lived happily ever after.
Hope you enjoyed those lines from the movie, try to use them in a sentence sometime.