Sania- Shoaib: A Controversial Love Story
Sania Mirza The Story of Fame and Storm
Sania Mirza: the name itself is more than enough to provoke the religious fanatics of India. Sania is a sports personality who didn’t get the acclaim she deserved. It’s true that India honored her with one of the top Indian Civilian Honors, Padma Shri in 2006. But Sania was always in the limelight in the names of the controversies she induced rather than her achievements in Tennis. No matter whether it’s her costumes or her marriage, a majority always found the stuff for controversy.
Sania Mirza was born to Mr. Imran Mirza, a sports journalist and Mrs. Nazeema Mirza, on November 15, 1986. She is an indigenous of Hyderabad. Sania’s started playing Tennis ever since she was six. Her father was her first coach. She has the story of a troublesome past. Sania’s family always found it difficult to gather the money that her coaching demanded. Steffi Graf was her role model. It’s with sheer hard work and determination that Sania overcame all the hurdles and became one of the most distinguished Tennis players in the world.
- Sania Mirza Height : 1.73 meters
- Sania Mirza Weight : 57.3 kilos
- Sania Mirza’s Country : India
- Sania Mirza’s Birth Date : 15 November 1986
- Sania Mirza’s Birth Place : Mumbai, India
- Sania Mirza’s Residence : Hyderabad, India
- Sania Mirza’s Plays : Right
Sexiest Tennis Star Sania Mirza shows her PantiesClick thumbnail to view full-size
Sania Mirza: the Synonym of Controversy
She bagged the Junior Wimbledon Doubles Championship and became a super star in the Indian sports arena even before she was 18. In 2005, she got into the Australian Open which turned out to be a turning point in her life. In the same year she got into the fourth round of the U.S. Open Tennis too. Sania achieved critical acclaim too with her outstanding returns and ground strokes. She is # 27 in world ranking. She represented India in the 2008 Beijing Olympics too. This is her career graph. But a considerable majority of India was always Sania’s glamour graph.
Her fame and charm made her the ambassador of many reputed brands. She outdid even the veteran cricketers in the advertising sector. Instead of paying honor to Sania’s tennis achievements, we criticized her for her sexy costumes. When she came to the tennis court in her adidas bras and panties , it provoked the Indian masses like anything. She became the fashion icon of the youth. The Indian youth blindly imitated even her nose ring.
Most Searched Questions about Sania Mirza
- Which is brand of Sania Mirza 's Bra
Probably La Senza bra
- Which is brand of Sania Mirza 's Panties
Probably Victoria's Secret panties
- What is a Bra (Breast)size of Sania Mirza ?
D size (40 cm)
- Is there any naked photos Sania Mirza ?
No She is never posed Nude
- Is there any bikini photos of Sania Mirza ?
Sania Mirza has never given any photos in Bikini
- Is there any blue film of Sania Mirza ?
There is pleanty of talk about this blue film or mms which features a model look alike of Sania Mirza.
Sania Mirza Marriage Photos
Sania Mirza on Amazon
Sania and Media
- Personal relations have always messed up Sania’s individuality. Media celebrated it when a guy named Muhammad Ashraf invaded Sania’s home to proclaim his love for the tennis player.
- Media got yet another chance when another man from Vijayanagar district availed a B.P.L ration card which shows that Sania Mirza is his wife.
- Putting an end to all rumors, Sania got engaged to the multi billionaire business tycoon Sohrab Mirza at a grandiose function held at Hyderabad in July 2009. The function was outstandingly luxurious that it gained the attention of the whole of India. Sania wore a ghagra choli which costs 20 lakhs. Recently they broke up for reasons that they only know.
- And the latest news is this that Sania is gonna get married to the Pak cricketer Shoaib Malik, setting ablaze yet another controversy.
Shiv Sena and Sania Mirza
Seems like Shiv Sena and Bal Thackeray are very much concerned about Sania Mirza’s personal affairs!! Shiv Sena vigorously criticized Sania’s move to get married to a Pakistani citizen.
Their question is, how can an Indian fall in love with a Pakistani, if she or he is a true Indian at heart?
Well, they say that love is blind and has got no borders. But Bal Thackeray and his Shiv Sena haven’t heard of this. Sania said that even after her marriage with Shoaib, she will play for India. Shiv Sena was provoked once again: How can that be possible? Physically she will be in Pakistan and yet she thinks that she can represent India?? Yet another scorching controversy! The Mirza family even thought of conducting the marriage ceremony in Dubai. But Shiv Sena is comparably floppy in their decision for the last few days. They have proclaimed that it really doesn’t matter who Sania marries.
Latest controversies of Sania Mirza
But it didn’t bring an end to the controversy series. This time, it’s from her fiancé’s end. Ayesha Siddiqui from Hyderabad came up with the claim that Shoaib is her husband. But Sania is all support for Shoaib. Come what may, they are gonna get married on this 15th. Let’s watch what will be the climax.