Sexy Latina Stars
After doing a hub on Sexy Hispanic Stars - Men it would only be natural to follow up with their all too sexy counterparts. Of course I had a few requests from some men to see who would make the list. There are so many Latina's in the industry it was hard to narrow it down. So here is a list of a few Latin women that make the men (and some women) go crazy. Some of these sexy sirens have acted with some of the sexiest leading men as well. These women add to the movies and television that Latin flair with the sexy curvy body and brown skin which some men find appealing. As a woman it is nice to see some curvy women or women with bodies on them as well as some women of color. There is something exotic about some of these women on the list that makes them sexy again its all about the body, darker skin, hair and eyes as well as the accent which some of them possess. At least this is what I hear from the men on what drives them wild about some of these women.
- Jessica Alba - Born April 28, 1981 in Pomona, California. Acted in the series Dark Angel and the movies Sin City and Fantastic Four.
- Penelope Cruz - Born April 28, 1974 in Madrid, Spain. Acted in the movies Vanilla Sky, Gothika, and Sahara.
- Rosario Dawson - Born May 9, 1979 in New York, New York. Acted in the movies He Got Game, Josie and the Pussycats, Men in Black II and Sin City.
- Gloria Estefan - Born September 1, 1957 in Havana, Cuba. Singer with the group Miami Sound Machine.
- Daisy Fuentes - Born November 17, 1966 in Havana, Cuba. Got her start from MTV, she is an actress and spokesperson.
- Vida Guerra - Born March 19, 1974 in Havana Cuba. Got her start from her 2002 FHM spread.
- Salma Hayek - Born September 2, 1966 in Coatzacoalcos, Veracruz, Mexico. Acted in the movies Desperado, From Dusk Till Dawn, Dogma and Frida where she had the lead role.
- Jennifer Lopez - Born July 24, 1969 in The Bronx, New York. Is a singer, dancer and actress best know for her many short lived marriages, relationships and her notorious backside.
- Mia Maestro - Born June 19, 1978 in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Acted alongside Salma Hayek in the movie Frida.
- Eva Mendes - Born March 5, 1974 in Miami, Florida. Actress in the movies Training Day with Denzel Washington and Hitch with Will Smith.
- Eva Longoria Parker - Born March 15, 1975 in Corpus Christi, Texas. Plays Gabrielle Solis on the show Desperate Housewives.
- Rosie Perez - Born September 6, 1964 in Bushwick, Brooklyn, New York. Is an actress, producer and choreographer, acted in the movies Do The Right Thing and White Men Can't Jump.
- Michelle Rodriguez - Born July 12, 1978 in Bexar County, Texas. Played Letta in the Fast and the Furious movies and Ana-Lucia Cortez in the series Lost.
- Roselyn Sanchez - Born April 2, 1973 in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Played Lorena in the movie Chasing Papi and Elena Delgado in the series Without a Trace.
- Shakira - Born February 2, 1977 in Barranquilla, Colombia. Singer known for her hip shaking moves.
- Leonor Varela - Born December 9, 1972 in Santiago, Chile. Played Nyssa in the movie Blade II.
- Paz Vega - Born January 2, 1976 in Seville, Adalucia, Spain. Played Flor in the movie Spanglish.
- Lauren Velez - Born November 2, 1964 in Brooklyn, New York. Played Detective Nina Moreno in the series New York Undercover and Dr. Gloria Nathan in the series Oz.
- Sofía Vergara - Born July 10, 1972 in Barranquilla, Columbia. Played CiCi in Chasing Papi and played in the movies Four Brothers and Soul Plane.
- Lisa Vidal - Born June 13, 1965 in New York City, New York. Played Carmen in Chasing Papi and Inspector Magdalena "Magda" Ramirez on the series The Division.
These are some of the sexy and exotic women out there and they are not only sexy but multitalented actresses, dancers, singers and choreographers. They are a few of the Hispanic/Latina stars because there are many more to keep men's mouths watering.
Rosario Dawson on Jimmy Kimmel Live
Daisy Fuentes - 2008 ALMA Awards Interview
Eva Longoria on Ellen DeGeneres
Jennifer Lopez – Salsa Dancing
Eva Mendes Interview
Michelle Rodriguez Interview Ellen DeGeneres Show
Shakira Belly Dancing
Sexy Hispanic Stars - Men
- Sexy Hispanic Stars - Men
When I was a kid I had the craziest crush of course I was always strange not going with the norm at all. I might be dating myself when I say that my first true crush was Freddie Prinze; I loved the show Chico...