Shaft Vs James Bond
Samuel Jackson Vs Pierce Brosnan
So these two bad boys met in a ring and decided that they hated each others guts and decided to go at it. Shaft, being a more bigger and aggressive guy plunged at James. James being that slick spy that he is, easily maneuvered shafts attack. Then suddenly, the cops came running in locking down the underground street fight. Well, that was what my imagination told me anyway.
But what would happen if these two powerhouse of men meet up to go head to head? Who will come out the victor and who will run home with their tail between their legs and whimpering like a wounded dog? Want to find out? Let's look at the pros and cons of these two icons.
Why These Two?
Well, Samuel Jackson is a natural bad ass in most of his movies and he is a bigger bad-ass than Richard Roundtree. Pierce Brosnan in my view is the best version of a young, handsome and slick James Bond the franchise ever used. So there you have it. Now lets get back to the meat of this article.
- Tough guy who can easily muscle thugs around. Well feared and yet respected in the precinct and on the streets. Has a lot of ears on the ground and always knows what's going on.
- Hot headed at times and his temper may lead to suspects walking away due to him beating the crap out of them.
- What can be more cool than being employed as a spy for England. Not only do you get a break from shooting people at noon to have a cup of tea, you get a cool British accent which speaks proper English.
- James has a lot going on for him as he has a licence to kill. He is also equipped with mind blowing gadgets and often some really expensive and cool cars.
- James is slick and always have time for much romance when he is on any mission.
- Has unlimited funds at his disposal.
- Too mannerable for an agent and bad guys will think he is a sissy and will always try to pick a fight with him. This means James may have to do much more fighting than shaft.
This is one area where James will be clobbered into a pulp if he decides to go straight fist fight with Shaft. Shaft is stronger and will deliver devastating blows if those punches connect. In a fist fight, Shaft will have the upper hand.
I will have to give this one to James. Mother has given James a platora of weapons and he has been practicing to shoot from prequal to sequal. When it comes to a gun fight. It is bullet between the eye for Shaft.
Anything Goes Fight
James will get the better of Shaft in the anything goes fight. When Shaft draws a candle stick to knock the swimmers out of James, James will be equipped with deadly hidden gadgets like gun pens, laser glasses, bomb buttons and you name it. Shaft will be dead long before the chicken comes out the oven.
Hands down, James is the man. This guy is like a ladies magnet. He has the finesse, the accent and the looks to get the females spilling pheromones.
Well, In my opinion. James seems to have the upper hand on Shaft. He is employed by the Queen and he destroys nice cars. But then again, i may be wrong. What is your opinion?
Have Your Say
Who Do You believe is more bad ass?
© 2018 Clive Williams