Georgia on My Mind
- Georgia is home to the Okefenokee Swamp, the largest swamp in North America.
- Georgia is home to the largest sculpture in the world, a carving on the face of Stone Mountain
- Georgia is home to the nation's oldest state funded park.
- Georgia is the largest state east of the Mississippi River.
Take a Walk Around my Garden
Come and take a walk around my Georgia garden. I am located in a rural area of Georgia, about forty miles west of Atlanta. I enjoy gardening in raised bed gardens and containers. I am also an amateur beekeeper with a few hives of honey bees.
Summer is one of my favorite times of year, and one reason is all the colorful sights. A morning stroll through the garden is never disappointing. There are always some interesting specimens around to examine.
Caney Creek Honey
Caney Creek Honey, Carrollton, Georgia. 6 likes · 1 talking about this. We offer local raw honey for sale in the Carrollton, Georgia area. Our hives are...
Other Good Reading
- Building Easy Raised Bed Gardens
With a little work up front, raised bed gardens can pay off all season with less effort. If you hate weeds, you have got to read this....
- Free Honey Bees
I am a new beekeeper and the thought of being able to catch free swarms of honey bees is very tempting. Join me as I attempt to lure a swarm into my homemade honey bee trap!
Rural area of West Georgia
What is your favorite season?
Thanks for Stopping By
Thanks for stopping by and taking a look at my summer garden. I always enjoy sharing the garden with friends and visitors. Yall come on back anytime and enjoy the views.