- Entertainment and Media»
- Movies & Movie Reviews
Telefilm Susang Moharajer Guptadhon
Eid Natok Telefilm 2014
What is the basis of the Telefilm?
- Every history holds a legend; history became legend and legend became myth. Sociology, Customs, long-cherished art - culture; are the fundamental of the Telefilm `Susang Moharajer Guptadhon. The pictures portrayed in the Telefilm, it's the real present pictures of Bangladesh or the south Asian region. It does not intend to hurt anyone by criticism, but the hope exposed by drawing in an equal society. The truth often not a true, it is a believe; The base of the Telefilm is to convert believe in truth and so It has devoted to the class people, who strive hard for coming through.
About Writer & Producer
Screenplay by Foyjur Razzak Tuhin-
- This is his first Telefilm script, written in 2013. He had instigated by an obscure history of creating a kingdom by Someshwar Pathok.
- He is used to write from childhood. He has written Short story, Poem, Articles, etc. and they have published on several Newspaper.
- He was a student of Bengali Literature & Language.
- His First Novel `Din-Bodol' was published in 2007 by Merit Fair Publication.
Do you think `Education' facilities allotted equally for all peoples?
Story of the Telefilm
An ancient village, which surrounded by Garo Hills and low lands under the neath of the hills. That time, the village was completely set apart from the rest of the world.
- In 1280 (English Century), A foreign traveler called Someshwar Pathok, who was traveling round the Indian sub-continent and one-day he arrived the village traveling through `Chandra Nath and Kamakkha' in Assam province of India.
- Someshwar Pathok had decided to remain in the village, as he was very much charmed to take in the innate beauty of the place. Garo hills, Rivers, birds singing; all together he had struck.
- Someshwar Pathok birth place is Kanniuj, North Province, India. He was a Brahman, spiritual, well educated, lucrative and mighty man.
- The place he had decided to stay called Susang Durgapur is located in the North border of Bangladesh and very near to India bordering.
- The story is real, not just a folk. Someshwar Pathok was staying that place, but he desired to get back his birthplace after some days. When he was thinking so, some saint met with him and advised to stay there and to build a new kingdom.
- Someshwar Pathok had encountered in the very outset of his realm by an abusive person, his name is Baisa Garo, but Someshwar Pathok overcome him and made a peaceful kingdom.
- Someshwar Pathok is the dynasty of the Susang Kingdom. The Mugal's ruled India about 400 years and British ruled about 200 years; but Someshwar Pathok dynasty ruled about 650 years; Susang Kingdom was free from Mugal's and British rules.
- The story begins in the Tel-film after 650 years, when Susang kingdom doesn't exist. In 1304 Bengali year, there was a massive quake in this region, that time all glory's, palace, temples etc. destroyed completely. In 1918, Maharaja Kumud Chandra had established a School so that poor Children get an education without the cost. But in present day, students are not in School. This is the primary stage of the Tel-film; why, Students are not coming? Only in the end, we will find out the solutions.
Related Hubs and source blog
- Telefilm Susang Moharajer Guptadhon
We think that is lawful, it may not be true, we will know the truth; And this will open the eyes of us know the truth, to take a line or so.
- Family Film Reviews: Nanny McPhee
Nanny McPhee Movie Review, A fun family film for all ages.
- Action Film Reviews Snakes On A Plane
Snakes on a plane film review, a look at the most daftest movie to ever come out of Hollywood, but it was a fun silly movie.
- Horror Film Reviews Paranormal Activity
Paranormal Activity film review of a freaky haunting film that seemed quite real.
Legendary actor Probir Mitra as Jamuna Sir
Legendary Bengali Movie Artist Probir Mitra has acted in the central character as Jamuna Sir on the Telefilm.
- He is 65 years old in the story, but he is still young mentally. He is a School teacher. He has no relatives alive. He loves the School and Students.
- He desires and moving door to door so that parents send their children to School.The school committee not happy with him and then straining to send him forced retirement.
- He will find out ways so that students' parents can generate their incomes from home based work.
- At the conclusion of the tale, he will be succeeded and all students will come to school.
Some of his dialogues;
- My dear beloved students, listen; the shadow of this tree, birds music are like as Education.
- Today's good deals will hold on the heart of future generation and People will forget about bad deals.
Film actor Zamilur Zaman Saka on TV, as Hedmaster
He has acted in a vital role on this Telefilm. He is a Headmaster of School. But he is very dishonest. He grab school lands, students fund for his own interest. In the middle of the story, we will see him down along the bed, as he has paralyzed and cannot move without supports. He will be very much remorseful for his physical condition and will understand that it was much better to go school rather than sleeping in bed with his impairments.
Some of his dialogues;
- It is much preferred to go school everyday than sleeping day & night like a dead man.
- No one of this village will add up to the marriage ceremony, now all foods to be thrust into the spies, will be fox feast.
Great TV star Dr. Ezaz as the Chairman
Dr. Ezaz is a famous TV star, as he has acted in this Telefilm as the Chairman. In his role, he is a very crucial person, greedy and he never likes learning at school. He has many illegal business, also he is using children to uptake stones from river. In the center of the story, he will fall into deep crises with bad smell in his body; as no one comes to him due to his bad smell. But at last, when he realize his mistakes and actions at past; he will recover himself.
Some of his dialogues;
- On that point no treasure, but the school. Scholars are the precious gems.
Famous TV actor AKM Hasan performed as Hirendra
AKM Hasan has acted in this Telefilm as Hirendra. A school Clark, very simple and easy person. There is no students in the school and so no work for him. But he has found a work himself, killing mosquito and count them. He is going to a hundred year old temples in a dark night to get some prehistoric mosquito and a 650 year old ghost called Baisa Garo will catch him.
Some of his dialogues;
- I am not with a wraith, a gentleman can not be a friend of a ghost.
- The ghost had no education, so he does not understand affection.
- First bring back students to the school, teach them regularly; and so you will receive your pay.
Sumaiya Hira as Nilima Sen
Sumaiya Hira has performed as Nilima Sen. She is a school teacher, very soft heart lady. She is really much concerned about cooking recipes than cooking. She believes every words what everybody says. She got a cage and hoped Hirendra will catch some prehistoric mosquito for her and she will adopt them into the cage.
Some of her dialogues;
- Oh Mr. Hirendra, you will be a famous person if you get some prehistoric mosquito and the news publish in the paper.
- He is not embarrassing parents rather than he is trying their children to get back to the school.
Folk singer Zahed Ali Mongla has acted as Mongla Gayen
Zahed Ali Mongla is a folk singer. He writes and compose himself and sing for general peoples. This is first time, he has acted on a Telefilm and appreciated very much. His role was against Dr. Ezaz (widely experienced actor), but Mongla gayen performed as a experienced actor. He is a folk singer in this telefilm and he is traveling around Bangladesh. He is just a poor singer, but he has true power of his observation and speak what to say.
Some of his dialogues;
- I am moving around, I have heard that here were Susang kings and thus I have come to see their glory's.
- I will not compose a song with you, cause you are a abusive person.
- If I leave this region, people will not forget my songs. What you will do to them? Will you get them out of this region, if so next time your voting will be null.
Watch full film
Historic value of this Telefilm
Facts must be truth, when a film make based on history and nothing added newly to convince people somehow with an aim. This Telefilm is free from such depravity.
- This Telefim has historic value, equally it has produced based on a hidden history, but it is true history and Susang Maharajah's has long glory's about 650 years.
- The world will know the hidden history through this Telefilm.
What we have found out from this Telefilm?
- There are many people wants to get Wealth, but to build a life easier and happier; Education must need top of them.
- There is no treasure of Maharajah (King), but the School is the treasure and Students are the precise Gems.
- So in our life, wealth does not mean everything or long lust; but the best deals only sustain.
Starring and Locations
Starring: Probir Mitra, Zamirul Zaman Shaka, Dr. Ezaz, AKM Hasan, Sumaiya Hira, Sudorson Chockrobarty, A. B. M Sohel Rashid, Ahsanur Rahman, Faruk Foysal, Sheikh Meraz, Maruf, Abdur Rahman, Zahed Hasan Mogla, Siktta, Sazzad Khan, Martha Monju Bristi, Mahabubul Alam Ratan, Foyjur Razzak Tuhin, Anayet Kabir, Sohag and 400 Students.
Locations: House of Modhubabu, Durgapur Govt. Girls High School, Garo Hills, Someshwari River, YMCA Birisiri of Susang Durgapur, Netrakona and Pubail, Gazipur.
Durgapur Govt. Girls High School
He is a history teacher. He loves his students.
Zamirul Zaman Saka
A dishonest Headmaster, who grab students funds.
He is a union council chairman, a very dishonest person.
He is the clark of the School. A very simple person.
He is a teacher of the School. A very fashionable lady.
He is a teacher of Bengali Literature & Language.
He is a teacher of English Literature & Language.
Zahed Ali Mongla
He is a poor singer, traveling whole country.
He is the character from history Susang kingdom. At present, he is a ghost.