Ten, I mean 7 Lyrics I have never heard in a rap song
I listen to a lot of rap, compliments of having a 12 year old musically talented daughter. Here are 10 lyrics that I have not yet heard in a rap song.
1. I got an A on my calculus test, now I'm going to feed the homeless, thats what i like to do best.
2. I stopped the other kids from drinking liqua, at my bar mitzvah.
3. I wrote this song and made 5 mill, so now I am going to pay off all my old child support bills.
4. There were no wall street jobs when I graduated Wharton, so now I write rap songs and tell everybody i grew up in Compton.
5. Rihanna wouldn't date me when I wrote regular songs, bra.
6. My voice sucks, so I'm really lucky that rap's got lots of bucks.
7. I think I need to change the title of this article to 7 instead of 10.