The BEST Ways to Get Guys to Leave You Alone
Chased by Creepers?
I don't know how many of you have this problem, but it is a big one for me and some of my friends. We go out to have some fun girl time and then who shows up? Creepers! Every single time we are out some creeper always hits on us. Don't get me wrong, I like guys. Guys are great. The creepers that always chase after us are not those great guys. They are the creepy guys who just won't leave you alone no matter how many times you reject them.
In case you still don't know the type of guy I'm talking about, here are some of their "best" features:
- Way too much hair gel
- Acts obnoxious
- The first thing they say to you is "Your so sexy"
- Dresses like a douche bag
- "Can I have your number?" after like 2 minutes
- Asks you to come by his place later
- Stares at your goodies a little too much
- Jersey Shore wannabe
I could go on for days, but I'm just going to stop now. Everyone knows this kind of guy. You might even be friends with one. You have probably even dated one. But let me tell you. This is NOT the kind of guy you want to date! This is the kind of guy you want to avoid and I'm going to let you know how...
Ladies this is the first thing to try. The most direct way to show that you are not interested is to simply say that you are not interested. Don't try to be nice about it. You don't want him to get the wrong idea. You have to just tell him that you want absolutely nothing to do with him. Do it right away and be persistent. If he tries to give you his number don't take it and definitely don't give him yours or he will never stop.
A few rejection phrases you can use:
- "Not interested."
- "Wait you said your name was you're a creeper?"
- "Oh you want my number? It's 555 never gonna happen!"
- "I know you! We met at that party where I told you to just keep walking."
- "The day I talk you is the day I ride a purple unicorn through a candy cane forest on the way to Nicki Minaj's starship which is not meant to fly."
Act Like a Complete Weirdo
This one is super easy and can be kind of fun too. All you have to do is act crazy. When he approaches and and tries to talk to you start doing some weird stuff. Anything you can think of will work. The weirder the better. You want this guy to think you are the weirdest person on the planet. You have to commit to this though. You can't just act crazy for like 30 seconds and expect him to go away. Try not to laugh. If you laugh he'll just think it's a joke. Commit to it until he goes away and believe me if you are doing it right he will.
Some of my favorite things to do:
- Jump around waving your arms
- Run in circles
- Walk around the guy in a circle snapping your fingers
- Sit on the ground and make goggles with your fingers
- Make animal noises
- Randomly dance
- Plank on the nearest thing by you
- Go sit in a corner like you're in time out
- Stop drop and roll
- Scream "twinkle twinkle little star" obnoxiously
- Say "Blah Blah Blah" every time he tries to say something
- Act like you are Ricky Bobby and you just caught on fire
I have done everything on this list and it has worked. A combination of these works even better. I don't care who you are or what you look like. If you act like a weirdo for long enough, the guy will leave you alone.
Pretend to be a Lesbian
This one is a classic. Girls have been avoiding guys for years by doing this. It's easy. You tell the guy you aren't interested and when he asks why you tell him you aren't into the wieners. It is as simple as that. If you're out with your friends, grab one of their hands and act like a couple. This one usually works pretty good. If he tries to still be "friends" tell him that any kind of guy disgusts you. It's as simple as that.
Jenna Marbles Face
This is one of my favorite things to do. If you have never seen or heard of Jenna Marbles go to YouTube right now. She is hilarious and has this great face to do to avoid people you don't want to talk to. Make this face and commit to it. Don't talk or make any noises. Just make this face and the guy will be gone before you know it!