- Entertainment and Media»
- Television & TV Shows»
- TV Shows
The Bold and the Beautiful: Best and Worst Moments of the Week
A majority of my articles center on soap operas, mainly The Young and the Restless, and The Bold and the Beautiful. I give my opinion pieces on the shows and my predictions on what I see happening next. I decided to try something new by writing about the best and worst moments of the shows each week.
Without further ado, I present the best and worst moments from this week’s The Bold and the Beautiful.
- Ridge Quits – It was only a matter of time before Ridge reached his breaking point. Fed up with Rick’s criticism along with Eric and Brooke’s praising of him, Ridge finally quit. Ridge let Brooke and Eric have it when he talked of how underappreciated he and everyone at Forrester Creations felt when Rick gets credit for the company’s success.
- Pam and Charlie - These two are usually up to humorous hijinks on the show, but this week they were thrust into Maya’s storyline. Upon discovering estrogen pills in Maya’s purse, Charlie immediately figured out her secret, while Pam was skeptical. Instead of coming clean with their findings, Pam and Charlie are keeping mum. When the truth does come out, it's going to be interesting to see their reactions and if they face any punishment for keeping quiet.
- Rick's Proposal - Rick's ready to take the next step in his relationship with Maya. This week saw him buying an engagement ring and letting Brooke in on his plans. Maya said she'd tell the truth once Rick proposes and with an engagement on the way, it's only a matter of time before her secret comes out.
- Carter Reveals Maya’s Secret – Ever since he learned the truth, Carter’s been keeping Maya’s secret. Despite his pleas, Maya is hesitant to tell the truth leaving Carter in a predicament. But in today’s episode, he finally revealed the secret…to Ridge. With Ridge in on the secret, there's no telling what he and Carter will do, or how this is going to affect the company.
- Nicole’s Change in Attitude – This week Nicole did a complete 180. She’s been badgering her sister to tell Rick the truth, but now that she’s hanging with Wyatt and having a taste of the good life, she thinks it’s best to keep quiet.
- Bill’s Search for Maya’s Secret – Bill is playing a big role in the search for Maya’s secret, he and Liam want to use it to bring down Rick and get control of Forrester Creations. One thing that’s bugging me is why he’s leaning on Wyatt so much to discover the secret. Bill’s got resources, he couldn’t he do another background check on her if he wants to know so badly.
- Brooke and Eric's Support of Rick - As if viewers needed a constant reminder of Brooke and Eric's support of their son, this week we were forced with another speech on how Rick is a great CEO and because of him the company's got a bright future.