How To Get Victoria Beckham's Style
Why Victoria Beckham Is a Style Icon
1. She is constantly followed by paparazzi for her fashion choices.
2. Her style is revered by many, officially placing her amongst the ranks of famous women now a part of pop culture.
3. She has a famous, athletic glamorous boyfriend.
4. She is close-buddies with many famed designers.
5. She has launched a series of fashion lines, starting with DVB
6. She has written her own book.
7. She has been the spokeswoman/model for numerous designers.
8. Unlike many celebs who launch their own fashion lines, she actually loves, and knows fashion; She stays very involved with every aspect of her business, especially in all things concerining fashion.
Victoria Caroline Beckham is a British singer, songwriter, dancer, fashion designer, author, entrepreneur, actress and model. In the 1990’s she rose to fame with the international sensation pop group, the Spice Girls. She was nicknamed ‘Posh Spice’ first coined by a Brit pop music magazine.
Since the Spice Girls, Posh has made many singles hits in pop music reaching top 10 in many of UK’s pop charts. Beckham has also dappled in television appearances. She has had numerous documentaries and reality shows, and was featured in the series ‘Ugly Betty.’
However, Victoria has been much more successful as an international style icon. She started designing jeans for Rock & Republic before starting her own successful denim brand called dVb style. She has also recently started her own line of fragrances and sunglasses called Intimately Beckham. She has also produced a line of purses and jewelry with Samantha Thavasa. In addition, she has written two bestsellers, an autobiography and a fashion guide.
I love how Victoria is never afraid to experiment with new fashion themes and trends. It's necessary for a true fashionista to constantly try new ideas to a make a fashion statement that will not only be followed but one that will stand the test of time.
Her Style Icon
"To my mum - my first fashion guru who taught me how to sew, showed me how clothes should fit and told me never to wear horizontal stripes and never to eat beetroot because it stains. Most importantly she taught me how to enjoy being a girl."
I am in awe of how Ms. Beckham has managed to remain composed and ever-fashion forward in the spotlight while looking after 3 children-all boys! It is amazing that mother-hood has not hindered her style, and I respect how passionate she has remained for fashion.
Posh's Fashion Advice
“If you haven't got it. Fake it! Too short? Wear big high heels, but do practice walking!”
"Some wedges are great but you can look like your feet are encased in cement."
"When wearing skinny jeans with flat shoes, you end up looking like a golfclub."
Victoria Defines Style
"Whether you've got £20 to spend in Top Shop or £2,000 to spend at Gucci, looking good isn't about money, it's about style - and style never goes out of fashion."
Get More Celeb Styles!
- How to Dress Like Selena Gomez
- Get Sarah Jessica Parker's Style
- Get Natalie Portman's Style
- Eva Longoria Dresses: Stapless Dresses
- Get Alexa Chung's Style: How to Dress Like Alexa Chung
- Chanel Iman: Hot New Model
- How To Get Kim Kardashian's Style
- Mermaid Style Dresses: Beyonce's Go-to Dress
- Asian fashion - Korean fashion - Japanese fashion style - Buy Online with Free Continental Shipping