The 13 best Horror songs.
The best off beat songs of all time-see where Leonard Nemoy and Weird Al are ranked.
Most songs about movie creatures and characters are meant for fun or are from a movie. Here are the best about horror.
Several people mentioned the fact that Black Blade from B.O.C. didn't make it. I agree that it had an awesome beat and great riffs. But I listened to the lyrics again and it just didn't fit this genre. So, the fact that I left it out is NOT a slight against the song at all.
13. The Blob- Burt Bacharach-How could a horror movie's theme be so happy and up beat? This one was!
12 .The Monster Mash- Bobby"Boris" Picket and the crypt kickers-Some would rank this higher, but I have heard it a million times and am sick of it. So, just be glad it made it.lol
11. My Name is Norman Bates-. A strange song about a strange case...one too awful to discuss now!
10. The Thing- Phil Harris- I love this old tune from 1950. "Hey get out of here with that *@(&% and don't come back no more!" Did anyone ever figure out what he brought home?
9. Bela Lagosi's dead- Bon Haus. Any song about Bela, the original Dracula, should be about death...of course.
8. Cyco Lops- A rare rock song about a giant, murderous Cyclops. Because it was unreleased for a long time, it is very hard to find. It is a cool classic and worth the search.
7. Boa Constrictor- That nut Shell Silver strikes again with a hit about anman eating snake
- The 13 best Twilight Zone Episodes ( The Old Black and Whites) With a new TZ QUIZ!
The old black and whites were amazing and far ahead of their time.
The scary six!
6. Riders on the Storm- The Doors. A warning about a killer one the road. His brain is squirming like a toad!
5. Welcome to my Nightmare- Alice Cooper. The one and only freak of Rock and roll delivers. How could anything be scarier that anything he can dream up?
4. Godzilla- Blue Oyster Cult. About the terror from the deep. History shows again and again how nature points out the folly of man!
3. Boris the Spider- Man The Who. An unbelievable nerving tale involving a scary little monster. He was creepy, crawly...
2. Werewolves of London- The immortal Warren Zevon. The master piece about freaks who's hair was perfect!
And now for the evilest of evils and the cruelest of the cruel.
1. Do the Freddy- The Elm Street Band. A scarody of the 60s dance smash hit. The dream demon does one...just for you!