- Entertainment and Media
The Fourteen most romantic love songs ever! Viewed 14,000 times.
Just in time for this big day!
All of U2's best. And what could be better than that?
The love anthem of the 80s
A great oldie that you may not have heard yet.
The Most heartwarming 14!
These are the best songs to play or sing for your Valentine.
I you can't set the mood then stop trying, and let the music do it for you!
14. Rings- Whether it was Twiggy, Lobo, or Cymarron singing this, it is a great classic love song that flew under the radar a bit.
13. I miss you much- The first of the Jacksons to make this list. This was Janet's break out song and is very catchy!
12. I'm crazy for you- This was unlike any Madonna song I have ever heard. This is one of those you catch yourself singing in the car.
11. All want is you- This is my favorite U2 song. You can't sing this if you aren't in love. Bono was too! With himself...LOL
10. Save the best for last- We knew that Vanessa Williams was beautiful and could act, but listen to her sing! How awesome was this surprise from a dethroned Miss America?
9. I wanna grow old with you!- Did anyone expect something this moving and breathtaking coming from Adam Sandler? I didn't. This was awesome!
8. I'll be there- If the version by The 4 Tops doesn't stop you in your tracks and warm your heart, well, then check your pulse!
7. Melt with you- Modern English stopped the world indeed! What could be a better way to send this message?
6. In your eyes- Peter Gabriel wasn't famous for his love songs, just this one!
The Beatles at their best!
The fuzziest five!
5. Got to be there- This may not have been the Jackson 5's best song but I love it, and it is all about the love!
4. I love you more- As awesome as The Beatles were, they amazed me with this one. What a beautiful masterpiece!
3.Take my breath away- From Top Gun, this one by Berlin makes you stop what you are doing and listen! the emotions expressed really do take your breathe away.
2. You were always on my mind- Elvis recorded this for Priscilla and the emotion of this is so sincere. What is more romantic than someone saying ...when you were thinking I didn't care, I was thinking only of you.
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
1. You lost that loving feeling- "We had a love you don't find everyday-so bring in on back!" I don't know how many covers there were, but this perennial favorite will never die!
Feel the love, and thanks for reading!
Beautiful songs, beautiful singers!
- Who St. Valentine really was!
Valentine the brave! Read the real story of his life.
- Great V-Day gift ideas for 2013!
This is 2013 and it is time to get with the times. NOTE: If you send dirty gifts from an "adult" book store, you had better know the person well enough to be sure that it won't upset them. You can call me a prude or make sure you ha
- The 14 best love stories from the movies.
Do you live for love stories? Check out this list that is just in time for St. Valentine's Day!
- The most beautiful female singers of all time!
Who are the most beautiful singers out there. Its time to find out !
- The 15 most beautiful songs, sung by women and Connie Talbot
No Connie Talbot is not a woman yet! She just turned 10 in fact! There are some songs that I hated to leave out, but you can mention them at the bottom. I am not ranking them as the best...