Things That I Would and Would Not Say to a Gorgeous Vegas Showgirl
Welcome to my HubPages laboratory
This is a piece that I call my “Hub Length Experiment,” and for good reason. Recently I was doing some hub-hopping and enjoying myself reading the hubs of new hubbers, writer’s from all-over, and to be totally-corny, something amazing happened. Out of the number of various hubs that I read, I found out that the shorter the hubs, the more comments they had.
Now I am not about to tell you that producing short hubs will always guarantee over 100 comments, but I will tell you that one short hub I read, had well-over 70 comments varying in size and content. It was staggering to my thinking. The subject of the hub was something non-controversial and very normal. That too, was staggering to my thinking, because usually, a controversial hub filled with some unknown information, or some ancient secret, you would think, would get hundreds, maybe thousands of comments.
Not so with the materials I read. So with my amazing discovery, I am going to write this hub entitled:
Things I Would And Would Not Say to a Gorgeous Vegas Showgirl
(with five things “I would” say and five things “I would not say).
Five Things I Would Say to a Gorgeous Vegas Showgirl
- “It should be a sin for a woman to be as gorgeous as you.”
- “Would you mind if I just listened to you talk?”
- “I would love to hear what you think about Quantum Physics.”
- “Your husband or boyfriend is the most-blessed man on earth.”
- “Would you mind if I asked for your autograph?”
Five Things That I Would Not Say to a Gorgeous Vegas Showgirl
- “What muscles you have in your legs.”
- “Is that really you underneath all of that make-up?”
- “Do you mind lending me enough money to get something to eat?”
- “You remind me of a prostitute I saw once in a porno film.”
- “Your over-bite does not hinder your good looks.”
And “that” short hub only had five total photos, all of high-resolution.
I just used three photos all of high-resolution.
So with that, I am finished.