To Catch A Leprechaun
How to catch a leprechaun
How to catch a Leprechaun
Catch A Leprechaun
How To Catch A Leprechaun
Have you and your family had enough of St Patrick's Day Mischief? If so then you'll find clever trap ideals like those on the right there to catch the Leprechaun or Leprechauns causing mischief around your house. And in case you're wondering what kind of mischief the Leprechauns might be doing around your house here's a list of what they do at our house.
1. Turn the Milk Green ( Food Coloring And Safe To Drink )
2. Turn The Water In The Toilet Bowls Green ( Food Coloring Again )
3. Green Footprints ( Cut Out Small Footprints From A Sponge And Green Food Coloring )
4. Shamrock Confetti On The Breakfast Table
5. Green Kisses On The Kids Foreheads While They Are Sleeping
6. Gold Candy Coins Hidden Around The House
7. A Green Spot Of Food Coloring On The Head Of The Family Dog Or Cat
Those are just a few of the things the Leprechauns may be doing around your house. And I'm sure you could come up with a few more.
If you build or make a Leprechaun Trap at your house you can bait it with things like Lucky Charms Cereal which we all know Leprechauns love but don't be surprised if you wake up to find that pesky Leprechaun got away again and maybe left gold foil candy coins in the trap or maybe even a note written in green ink saying " Good Try " or " Can't Catch Me " Because we all know that Leprechauns love gold and hoard it and if you catch a Leprechaun he must reveal to you where his gold is hidden. And I'm sure you can come up with your own versions of Leprechaun traps because we all know how smart Leprechauns are and that special unique Leprechaun Trap just might work.
We hope you enjoy the videos on how to catch a Leprechaun. You just might get an ideal or two.
And if you enjoyed this hub page please feel free to post a comment below. And if you really like it give it a Digg and a Stumble.