Top 10 Hindi Dance Songs 2015
Top Bollywood Dance Songs 2015
Three-fourths of the year has gone by and we have witnessed some amazing chart-busting music that has left us spellbinding. Music is to the mind, what heart is to the soul. 2015 has seen a tremendous upsurge in peppy and romantic numbers. We have a combo of meaningful lyrics in one hand and modern ‘Selfi le le re’ style music in the other.
We have seen an upsurge of bright young composers from Sachin-Jigar, Ajay-Atul, Amit Trivedi in one hand and enchanting voices of young singers like Papon, Arijit Singh, Palak Muchhal, Kanika Kapoor on the other - all have given us these top 10 best Hindi Dance Songs of 2015.
10 Superhit Bollywood Dance Songs 2015
1. Chittiyan Kaliyaan: A mother of three, Kanika Kapoor, is a golden lady with a fantastic voice. She is a super talent and Chittiyan Kalliyan is definitely one of the biggest and most popular songs of 2015. Meet Brothers has composed the song beautifully, but what make the song so popular is its uncanny lyrics, which is nice and peppy. Roy has also given us two more fantastic songs, Tu Hain Ke Nahi and Matlabi.
A great song for group dance or wedding functions.
2. Banno: Banno redefines funkiness and reinvents swag as the song is a fusion of Haryanvi tonality mixed with common English words. Words like swagger never seemed that interesting like it did after hearing this song. Brijesh Shandilya & Swati Sharma has done a splendid job by crooning this amazing track and the music has been composed by Tanishk & Vayu. Not only Banno, Tanu weds Manu Returns have numerous tracks like Ghani Bawri, Move On and Mat Ja Re which are all fantastic.
Banno is another bubbly music for stage performances or group rehearsals.
3. Gallan Goodiyan: Although each and every song of Dil Dhadakne Do is amazing, GallanGoodiyan still scores above and beyond all. The beats, the lyrics, the fun is completely infectious. The song is fresh, the rhythm is new and the bubbliness just over pours when we have singers like Yashita Sharma, Manish Kumar Tipu, Farhan Akhtar, Shankar Mahadevan, and Sukhwinder Singh crooning it. All the tracks of this film, be it the title track or Girls Want To Have Fun or Peheli Baar - all are brilliant.
4. Desi look: No one knew that a movie like Ek Paheli Leela would actually have such a lovely track list. The desi look from this movie is peppy and foot tapping. Sunny Leone has starred in yet another superhit Hindi dance song.
5. Selfie Le Le Re: The most played track of the season, Selfie Le Le Re has become a term which we can’t just do without. Sung by Vishal Dadlani and Nakash Aziz this track from Bajrangi Bhaijaan is composed by Pritam.
6. Naach Meri Jaan: This is another peppy track from ABCD 2, thoroughly enjoyable and by Benny Dayal, Shalmali Kholgade, Siddharth Basrur, Rimi Nique.
7. Girls like to Swing: The jazzy song from Dil Dhadkane Do is a super hit. It has been sung by Sunidhi Chauhan – who is absolutely brilliant and really requires no introduction.
8. Daaru Peeke Dance: The only thing interesting about the movie Kuch Kuch Locha Hai is its music. This dance song is one of the popular Bollywood dance songs of 2015.
9. Dance Basanti: This disco song was from the movie Ungli, but it continued to make its mark well into 2015 as well. It was on the top list of Saavn for several weeks.
10. Dancing Floor Ke Legend: The Dance Ke Legend is a fresh, groovy song. Movie: Hero.