- Entertainment and Media»
Top 10 Most Handsome Korean Drama Actors
Korea is not only a popular country for entertainment, but also known for handsome, good-looking faces of drama actors. Their cute eyes, sweet smile, and innocent faces makes each K-drama fans feel some heart-fluttering enjoyment. But who among them is the best? Here's the list of top 10 actors with most beautiful faces in Korean drama.
10. Gong Yoo
- Coffee Prince (TV drama) - Choi Han-kyul
- Big (TV drama) - Seo Yoon-jae/Kang Kyung-joon
- Train to Busan (movie) - Seok-woo
- The Suspect (movie) - Ji Dong-chul
- Gong Yoo's real name is Gong Ji-chul. However, Yoo is actually his mother's family name.
- He was born on July 10, 1979 in Busan, South Korea. It is worth noting that he played the main character in the 2016 blockbuster zombie apocalypse movie, Train to Busan.
- He played the role of a father for the fourth time in "Train to Busan." In the past he played the role of a father in "The Suspect," "Silenced," and "A Man And A Woman.".
- He became the most popular actor in South Korea for August 2016.
9. Lee Jong-suk
- Prosecutor Princess - Lee Woo-hyun
- Secret Garden - Han Tae-sun
- School 2013 - Go Nam-soon
- I Hear Your Voice - Park Soo-ha
- Doctor Stranger - Park Hoon
- Pinocchio - Choi Dal-po / Ki Ha-myung
- Lee Jong-suk was born on September 14, 1989 in Yongin City, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea.
- He began his modelling career at the Seoul Collection walkway in 2005, making him the youngest and most talked-about male model to debut at Seoul Collection program for Seoul Fashion Week.
- In 2010, he made his official acting debut in the TV series titled Prosecutor Princess. The same year, he had a supporting role in the popular drama Secret Garden where he played a talented young composer with a surly attitude and a forbidden crush on the second male lead, Oska played by Yoon Sang-hyun.
8. Won Bin
- Autumn in My Heart - Han Tae-suk
- Friends - Kim Ji-hoon
- Taegukgi - Lee Jin-seok
- The Man From Nowhere - Cha Tae-sik
- Bin Won's real name is Kim Do Jin.
- He was born on November 10, 1977 in Gangwon-do, South Korea.
- He is married to Na-Young Lee since May 30, 2015.
- He is a big fan of soccer game.
- He has been appointed as a Special Representative of U.N.I.C.E.F. Korea since September 2007. As a Special Representative, he visited children in Gambia in 2009 and in East Timor in 2010.
7. Park Si-hoo
- Cheongdamdong Alice - Seung Jo
- The Princess' Man - Kim Seung Yu
- Queen of Reversals - Goo Yong Shik
- Prosecutor Princess - Seo In Woo
- Iljimae - Shi Hoo / Ja Dol
- Park Si-hoo's real name is Park Pyung Ho.
- He has a younger brother, Park Wu-ho is a former baseball player for the Hyundai Unicorns.
- Under the stage name Park Si-hoo, he starred in supporting roles in the MBC TV series Let's Get Married and Which Star Are You From?.
- As the mysterious lawyer Seo In-woo in Prosecutor Princess, he rose to fame and the term "Seo Byun syndrome" was coined for his growing fanbase.
6. Lee Min-ho
- Boys Over Flowers - Koo Jun-Pyo
- City Hunter - Lee Yun-Seong
- The Heirs - Kim Tan
- The Legend of the Blue Sea - Heo Joon-Jae / Kim Moo
- Lee Min-ho was born on June 22 1987 in Seoul, South Korea.
- As a young child, he hoped to become a football (soccer) player, but an injury in the 5th grade of elementary school ended those dreams.
- He is in a relationship with Suzy Bae since the beginning of 2015.
- He has an older sister, Lee Yong-jung, who is also the CEO of MYM Entertainment, his current label.
5. Kim Bum
- Boys Over Flowers - So Yi-jung
- That Winter, the Wind Blows - Park Jin-sung
- Death Bell - Kang Hyeon
- East of Eden - Lee Dong-cheol
- Padam Padam: The Sound of His and Her Heartbeats - Lee Gook-soo
- Kim Sang-bum was born in Seoul, South Korea on July 7, 1989.
- In February 2012 Kim's agency announced that he was suffering from degenerative arthritis due to the dramatic weight-loss he experienced after training for his role in the JTBC cable drama Padam Padam: The Sound of His and Her Heartbeats.
- It was revealed on November 1, 2013 that Kim Bum was dating his Goddess of Fire co-star, Moon Geun-young. However, on May 15, 2014 media outlets reported that they had ended their 7-month-long relationship.
4. Kim Hyun-joong
- Boys Over Flowers - Yoon Ji-hoo
- Playful Kiss - Baek Seung-jo
- City Conquest - Baek Miru
- Inspiring Generation - Shin Jung-tae
- We Got Married (Ep.9-38 of season 1)
- Kim Hyun-joong was born on June 6, 1986 in Seoul, South Korea. His family consists of his parents and an older brother.
- As a young kid, Hyun-joong excelled in his studies. He won countless math and art competitions and often ranked 1st or 2nd in his school, that his parents did not think he would become an artist.
- He dropped out of school when he decided to become a singer.
- He enlisted in the army for South Korea's mandatory military service on May 12, 2015 as a border patrol. He will be officially discharged on February 11, 2017.
3. Jang Geun-suk
- Hwang Jini - Kim Eun-ho
- Beethoven Virus - Kang Gun-woo
- You're Beautiful - Hwang Tae-kyung
- Pretty Man - Dokgo Ma-te
- Lovers in Prague - Yoon Gun-hee
- Jang Geun-suk started working as a child model at the age of five after he was discovered by a talent agent.
- He was inspired by Japanese music and bands to start learning Japanese by himself.
- He made his acting debut in the 1997 HBS (now Channel CGV) sitcom Selling Happiness. He then continued to work in television as a child actor.
- In 2006, he made his debut on the big screen in the Japanese horror film One Missed Call: Final where he played the role of a deaf boy.
2. Kim Soo-hyun
- Dream High - Song Sam-Dong
- The Moon Embracing the Sun - Lee Hwon
- My Love From the Star - Do Min-Joon
- The Thieves - Zampano
- Secretly Greatly - Won Ryu-Hwan/Bang Dong-Gu
- Kim Soo-hyun was born on February 16, 1988.
- He was a timid and introverted child during his middle school days and no one expected him to enter the entertainment industry.
- His father, who left the family when he was young, is singer Kim Chung Hoon and was the leader of the band "Seven Dolphins".
- At the 7th Korea Drama Awards, he won the Daesang (Grand Prize) award, which is the highest award for television.
1. Song Joong-ki
- Sungkyunkwan Scandal - Gu Yong-ha
- The Innocent Man - Kang Ma-ru
- A Werewolf Boy - Chul-soo
- Descendants of the Sun - Yoo Si-jin
- Running Man - cast member (episodes 1–41)
- Song Joong-ki wanted to be an "actor", "athlete" and a "broadcaster" since he was in elementary school.
- He first appeared in a TV show as a contestant on KBS's Quiz Korea, as he was there to replace his senior who was sick.
- He made his acting debut in the 2008 period film A Frozen Flower.
- He is one of the original cast members of the popular Korean variety show, Running Man, when it started. However, he made his farewell to the show on the 41st episode so he can focus on his acting career.
- He began his mandatory military enlistment on August 27, 2013. After his release, he took the lead role of military Captain Yoo Si Jin in 2016 hit drama, Descendants of the Sun.