Top 30 Best Romantic Movies to watch with your Girlfriend or Boyfriend
Good Romance Films to watch with your Dating Partner
Guys are normally fans of Action Movies but nothing touches the heart of a woman more than a romance movie. Woman love fairytale romances and happy endings. So if you want to impress a girl on a date, it would be a good idea to watch a Romantic Movie together. Who knows you might get lucky. Romance Films are in fact an extremely popular genre among movie lovers of all ages. You need not be a woman or a love struck teenager to enjoy such a movie. The love element in these movies can affect anyone. For me personally, So far a Valentine’s Day was never complete without watching a Romantic Movie with my Guy. I would love to cuddle up with him on a couch or bed and watch the movie with Popcorn and Chips to eat.
Want to impress your dating partner? Are you wondering which film to see with your girlfriend or wife? I can help you there. As a huge fan of love based films, I have watched a lot of romantic movies. Some films I can watch any number of times are When Harry met Sally, Pretty Woman, Gone with the Wind, Twilight, The Notebook, Dirty Dancing and Love Story. I am giving you a list of my Top 30 best picks of Movies along with the cast details for you to choose from. I am sure you would score brownie points with your partner if you opt for any of this films. Most of the films I recommend here are available on Amazon. You can buy or rent these movies depending on your choice.
Best Romantic Movies - New and Old
Nothing can warm up a heart more that romance. Here is a list of my top 30 best picks of Romantic Films and their Cast. You can find both new and old films in the list.
- When Harry Met Sally (Billy Crystal, Meg Ryan, Carrie Fisher, Bruno Kirby, Steven Ford)
- Pretty Woman (Richard Gere, Julia Roberts, Hector Elizondo, Ralph Bellamy,Jason Alexander)
- Gone with the Wind ( Vivien Leigh, Clark Gable, Leslie Howard, Olivia de Havilland, Hattie McDaniel)
- The Notebook (Gena Rowlands, James Garner, Joan Allen, Rachel McAdams, Ryan Gosling)
- Casablanca (Humphrey Bogart, Ingrid Bergman, Paul Henreid, Claude Rains, Conrad Veidt)
- Titanic (Leonardo DiCaprio, Kate Winslet, Billy Zane, Kathy Bates, Frances Fisher)
- Twilight (Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner)
- P.S. I Love You (Lisa Kudrow, Gerard Butler, Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Hilary Swank, Harry Connick Jr)
- An Affair to Remember (Cary Grant, Deborah Kerr, Richard Denning, Neva Patterson, Cathleen Nesbitt)
- Dirty Dancing (Patrick Swayze, Jennifer Grey, Jerry Orbach)
- Ghost (Patrick Swayze, Demi Moore and Whoopi Goldberg)
- Message in a Bottle (Kevin Costner, Robin Wright, Paul Newman)
- Love Story (Ali MacGraw , Ryan O'Neal, John Marley , Ray Milland)
- Love Actually (Hugh Grant, Martine McCutcheon, Liam Neeson)
- Notting Hill (Julia Roberts, Hugh Grant, Richard McCabe, Rhys Ifans, James Dreyfus)
- Sleepless in Seattle (Tom Hanks, Meg Ryan, Bill Pullman, Ross Malinger, Rosie O'Donnell)
- Serendipity (John Cusack, Kate Beckinsale, Jeremy Piven, Bridget Moynahan)
- Becoming Jane (Anne Hathaway, James McAvoy, Julie Walters, James Cromwell, Maggie Smith)
- Breakfast at Tiffany’s ( Audrey Hepburn, George Peppard, Patricia Neal, Buddy Ebsen, Martin Balsam, José Luis de Villalonga, John McGiver)
- Friends with Benefits (Mila Kunis, Justin Timberlake, Patricia Clarkson, Jenna Elfman, Woody Harrelson)
- 13 Going on 30 (Jennifer Garner, Judy Greer, Mark Ruffalo, Kathy Baker, Christa B. Allen)
- The Holiday (Kate Winslet, Cameron Diaz, Jude Law, Jack Black)
- What’s Your Number? (Anna Faris,Chris Evans,Joel McHale, Blythe Danner, Ari Graynor)
- Water For Elephants (Reese Witherspoon, Robert Pattinson, Christoph Waltz, Paul Schneider)
- A Walk to Remember (Shane West, Mandy Moore, Peter Coyote, Daryl Hannah, Clayne Crawford)
- Something’s Gotta Give (Jack Nicholson, Diane Keaton, Keanu Reeves)
- The Bodyguard (Kevin Costner, Whitney Houston, Gary Kemp)
- Wuthering Heights (Laurence Olivier, Merle Oberon, David Niven, Flora Robson)
- 10 Things I Hate About You (Heath Ledger, Julia Stiles, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Larisa Oleynik)
- The Princess Bride (Robin Wright, Cary Elwes,Mandy Patinkin )
- Never Been Kissed (Drew Barrymore, David Arquette, Michael Vartan, Molly Shannon, John C. Reilly)
- How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days (Kate Hudson, Matthew McConaughey, Adam Goldberg)
- Step Up (Channing Tatum, Jenna Dewan-Tatum, Damaine Radcliff)
I have watched many of these films numerous times. Some of the romantic movies I never get tired watching are When Harry met Sally, Pretty Woman, Gone with the Wind, Twilight, The Notebook, Dirty Dancing and Love Story. I hope you enjoy my list of best romantic films.
Do you have a Movie you would like to add to this list? Feel free to add it through comments.
- Top 10 Popular Movies with Cougar Characters - Best Films on Older Woman and Younger Man Relationshi
If you are a fan of Cougar Movies then I am sure you would find my list of the top best 10 movies with Cougar Women characters on prowl impressive.