Top Eleven 11th Doctor Quotes
The 10th Doctor is my Doctor, but I do love the 11th as well. Let's face it he came up with some pretty brilliant lines. So here are eleven fabulous quotes, Geronimo!
1. “I’m being extremely clever up here and there’s no one to stand around looking impressed! What’s the point in having you all?”
2. "No, you're not. You're a bitey mad lady. The TARDIS is up and downy stuff in a big blue box."
3. " Happy crying, Humany Wumany."
4. " I am and always will be the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes. The dreamer of improbable dreams."
5. "We're all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh?"
6. "Beans are evil, Bad bad beans."
7. "Who Da Man?!?"
8. “I’m not running away. But this is one corner of one country in one continent on one planet that’s a corner of a galaxy that’s a corner of a universe that is forever growing and shrinking and creating and destroying and never remaining the same for a single millisecond, and there is so much, so much, to see, Amy."
9. "His name is Susan and he wants you to respect his life choices."
10. " Insects. Funny insects. I should add them to my funny insect collection."
11. "I walked away from the Last Great Time War. I marked the passing of the Time Lords. I saw the birth of the universe, and I watched as time ran out, moment by moment, until nothing remained. No time, no space – just me. I've walked in universes where the laws of physics were devised by the mind of a madman. I've watched universes freeze and creations burn. I have seen things you wouldn't believe. I have lost things you will never understand. And I know things. Secrets that must never be told, knowledge that must never be spoken, knowledge that will make parasite gods blaze! So, come on, then! Take it! Take it all, baby! Have it! You have it all!"
Maybe I should have made it top 20 quotes.......