Tributes to Celebrities Miku Okada & Jurina Matsui Japanese Idol Singers
Miku Okada of SKE48
All About SKE48 Member Miku Okada
Here we go again with another article paying tribute to more than one celebrity and this one is about Miku Okada and Jurina Matsui, two Japanese pop idol singers that are members of the group SKE48. So who is Miku Okada?
Interesting Facts About Miku Okada
- Her favorite hobby is making sweets.
- She is skilled at playing the guitar and doing imitations.
- Her future ambition is to become a singer.
- Her most admired idols are Sayaka Yamamoto and Jurina Matsui which you are about to read about very shortly.
- Her favorite food is cake.
- Her favorite word is effort.
- Favorite quote: “I longed for a handshake meeting for so long, I would like many people to come and see me! I will be waiting for you.”
In January 2019, it was reported that Okada, 21, would be taking a break from her work due to a corneal ulcer. After examination, the doctor told Okada to take a break and rest. Okada missed the handshake events for the group’s latest single Stand by You in Kyoto and Nagoya.
Photos of Jurina Matsui
Jurina Matsui and the Significance of Her Being Named Center for a Single
We will now make the transition into discussing about Jurina Matsui as she has been named center for the single Stand by You.
The single Stand By You was released on December 12, 2018 and it has four regular editions, four limited editions and a Theater Edition. This is the first single appearance for Matsui who took a break for two months due to health issues. Her goal is to start SKE48’s 11th year in a solid way. Jurina Matsui who will be 22 on March 8, 2019 has been paired up with now former member Rena Matsui and she (Jurina) has been making a resurgence in terms of her popularity in the AKB48 General Elections since 2013. There was an announcement video for this new single in which Jurina said that the junior members of SKE48 thought about the group’s 10th anniversary and they wanted to “liven it up.” She continued by saying that the members’ feelings have become one. That is the way for the group to be united going forward.
"Ikinari Punch Line"
"Stand By You"
© 2019 Ara Vahanian