- Entertainment and Media
Twilight Love: Edward, Bella, and Fans
Why Do Females Love Twilight?
1. For girls or women that love bad boys, Edward is the perfect one to do the job. What's more risky then dating a vampire?
"He was dangerous. He’d been trying to tell me that all along."~Twilight
2. They sure don't make them like they used to. With manners taken straight from the early 1900s, girls swoon over his gentlemanly behavior and overall protectiveness of Bella.
"He wasn’t exaggerating; they’d been big on old-fashioned morals during World War I."~Breaking Dawn
3. Bella is a shy, clumsy teen that never really fits in until she meets the Cullen family. Teen girls especially relate to this if they feel they are an average person or an outcast from their peers. It makes them feel like they were destined for greatness just like Bella. She was a normal, insecure teen that became a powerful and beautiful vampire.
"After eighteen years of mediocrity, I was pretty used to being average. I realized now that I’d long ago given up any aspirations of shining at anything. I just did the best with what I had, never quite fitting into my world. So this was really different. I was amazing now – to them and to myself. It was like I had been born to be a vampire. The idea made me want to laugh, but it also made me want to sing. I had found my true place in the world, the place I fit, the place I shined."~Breaking Dawn
Also, the Cullens, including Edward, were considered outsiders to the Forks community. This brings new meaning to the saying, 'There's someone for everyone'.
"Don't be afraid. We belong together."~Breaking Dawn
- StephenieMeyer.com | Twilight Series
- The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Official Movie Website
The Quileute and the Volturi close in on expecting parents Edward and Bella, whose unborn child poses different threats to the wolf pack and vampire coven.