Watch Free TV!! Better Than Netflix!
Quick And Easy Way To Get Free Live TV, On Demand Movies, UFC PPV and More! FREE
Okay , some of you have heard about Kodi. Others have probably purchased Firesticks, which I program and sale so drop a comment if you want one. I have other tutorials showing how to program an Amazon Firestick. I work in my free time as a volunteer developer on some XBMC Applications and have developed a few of my own including my own build that I personally maintenance. If you are the other 93% of America who has no idea what I am talking about then READ THIS and wait to be amazed. This article will go over the features of KODI and how you can use it to watch everything for free. There is no monthly charge and if it proves too technical I do remote assistance installs and ship Firesticks nationwide. The Remote assistance is only 15 dollars and a Firestick will run you 70$ with shipping The Firestick plugs into the back of your TV and allow you to access this program from your TV as long as you have an HDMI port on your TV. It will replace your cable completely and you can just pay the much cheaper price for Internet. You can even use this device as a phone and talk to people through your Alexa Remote. Anyhow, on to learning what this is and how you can install it on your computer, tablet, phone or some smart TVs!
What Is KODI
Kodi is a XBMC developer platform that was originally created for the XBOX user interface of Microsoft. The tool was very powerful for developers and can use an array of applications and programs to do multiple task. KODI became a much more powerful tool when developers realized they could use third party and open source applications to stream media content. Think of Kodi like the YouTube of all TV. Live , on demand, you name it. Movie titles go back as far as 1928 with silent films even making the cut. The program is fairly easy to use and you will never get a virus, malware or other crap from using KODI. Best of all it is completely legal to use and a simple interface! Let's look at the short video bellow of me navigating the program to access a few movies and shows.
Here's A Short Preview Of What You Get!
This Doesn't Seem Legal
Yes, IT IS LEGAL
Streaming is completely legal. The only issues that can occur are in these two scenarios.
- You record what you are streaming. Recording gives you physical possession of the content therefore putting you in violation of copy rights and in possession of unlicensed content. Moral of the story , DO NOT RECORD IT FOR LONGER THAN 5 MINUTES.
- You invite 30 people to your home to watch UFC and charge them each 10 dollars to watch the fight. You are now entering the illegal zone. Do not invite hordes of people over to watch the fight and if you do, do not charge them to do so. Make sure they are guest and charge them for nothing.
Outside of those two conditions you will never have an issue streaming content. As far as the companies and applications providing the streams? Are they illegal? The answer again is NO. Here is a Business Insider article that has the following information provided :
Online streaming sites may try to avoid trouble by not hosting their own content, instead acting as a search engine for links to streamed content, usually embedded from a secondary site. In that case, determining accountability requires the "inducement rule," a test created in a 2005 Supreme Court ruling which states that a company or website can only be held accountable for distributing unlicensed content if it clearly encourage users to infringe a copyright.
"It does very much depend on the marketing and the uses [these sites] are encouraging .... You know, GM can make a car. You can use it as a getaway car in a bank robbery, or you can use it to get work. So we don’t say that GM is on the hook just because it provides a technology that can be used illegally," Gibson said. The same goes for streaming websites.
So to answer your questions and the things people make up, Yes, it is 100% legal to use this program and it is 100% free which is part of what makes it legal. Even me charging to program it for you or send you a device with it is legal because I can not encourage you to do anything illegal. Did you know that Netflix, YouTube, Hulu, Amazon Prime and HBO Now are also streaming services?
Well, Now You Know AND...
How To Get It On Your Device
Installing Kodi is simple on most devices. If you are using a tablet , you may be required to jail break an IOS tablet before installing Kodi. If you have an android device, there should be a developer option you can turn on. Some Android devices do not require any work at all.
- Go to https://kodi.tv/
- Click The "Download" tab
- Select your Operating Systems from the ones provided: Windows, Mac, IOS, Android ect
- Download, set up and install Kodi ( I recommend latest non beta build)
- Once Installed go to setting in Kodi (looks like a screw to the top of the screen)
- Proceed from settings to the file labeled System Settings
- At the bottom change the level to Expert (it will be another little screw that says Standard) click it until it says expert)
- Scroll over Addons above and turn on the button that says "unknown sources"
- Select "Yes" after the popup message
- Click on the Systems/setting icon to the top left to go back a page
- Select the File Manager
- Select Add Source inside of the file manager
- Enter http://wookiespmc.com/wiz to the web address and name it Wookie
- Hit OKAY to save and Escape to return to the main screen
- At the main screen select Addons
- Click on the box(it looks like an open box) at the top Left
- Click 'Install From Zip File" and Select Wookie
- Then select
- A message will flash after a while indicating it was enable
- Now go to addons again and select Program addons
- Select the wookie by double clicking
- When wookie app pops up , select install
- Select Krypton and hit install again
- Wait for it to download and install
- When it is down , close down and reopen Kodi
- Find movies, shows, live tv , and ENJOY!
Here is a different written guide to lead you : http://whyingo.org/how-to-install-wookie-lite-build-kodi-17-1-krypton/
Bellow will be a video that walks you through the steps.