- Entertainment and Media
Why do people love pumpkin?
Around this time of year people go crazy over pumpkin stuff, including me, but what makes pumpkins so wonderful? Mostly because they are so versatile that you can put them into most anything.
- First is the classic pumpkin pie. Served at thanksgiving and christmas I think that pumpkin pie with whipped cream is the perfect thing a person could eat.
- Bread is a good one too. I love pumpkin bread, its sweet like cake but goes great with butter.
- Muffins of cupcakes: I put these two in the same point because their recipes are basically the same. I used to eat pumpkin muffins every thursday when I was in high school and they were so wonderful!
- Cookies! and yes you can make pumpkins into cookies. They don't look like much when they're done but they will amaze anyone who eats them.
- Latte's: Now, I'm not much of a fan of pumpkin spice latte's, most likely because they don't really have much pumpkin in them, but a lot of people do enjoy them.
- Marshmallows! these are little, sugary, goodness treats with pumpkin spice, they're awesome!
- Gum. I have never had pumpkin gum before, but I have seen it.
- Pop tarts. These are pretty good but not much pumpkin taste.
Pumpkins are amazing and for every pumpkin lover there are people who don't like the greatness of pumpkins. And that's ok, they just wont ever understand why we love pumpkin so much and why pumpkin lovers keep putting odd food products out that relate to pumpkins.