- Entertainment and Media
Worst Live Performances: "Music" Edition
Save your ears! Here are some live performances that were simply terrible..
I'm only writing this list because I am angry at the moment, and it makes me feel better to laugh at people. These are terrible:
- Lady Gaga - Paparazzi (VMAs 2009)
- Sheryl Crow - Sweet Child O' Mine (Any time she ever did it)
- Sugarland - Stuck Like Glue (American Idol Season 10, The Results Top 11 Episode)
- Katy Perry - Teenage Dream (Grammy Awards 2011)
- Miley Cyrus - When I Look at You (American Idol Season 9, The Results Top 10 Episode)
- Black Eyed Peas (Mostly Fergie) - Superbowl XLV (looked good, sounded terrible)
- Rebecca Black - Friday (just, any time she ever does it, it's, it's just a terrible song)
- Nicki Minaj - Check It Out (MTV VMA performance with Will.i.am)
- Good Charlotte - Emotionless (Live at Brixton Academy)
- Gavin DeGraw - I Don't Wanna Be (The Coffee House on Sirius XM)
I'm not the only person who is willing to take a stand against this terrible musical performances! BadCoverVersions.com is entirely dedicated to calling musical artists out on their bad choices! It's time to stop this nonsense!