Rihanna the hottest new babysitter...
Rihanna Babysits a cute little girl. Could she watch yours?
By: Anastasia Vaughan
Snooki whose real name is Nicole Polizzi recently gave birth to a healthy baby boy last month a son named Lorenzo Dominic. Since giving birth to her baby boy she also recently took to twitter to praise Rihanna on her music which some suspect holds even more significant meaning since becoming a new mother. The song if you’re wondering that feels like Snooki’s new forever anthem in question is Rihanna’s top 10 hit “We Found Love.”
Snooki’s twitter message to the singer read: Polizzi tweeted: "Rihanna's 'We Found Love' will NEVER get old to me!! My song for life."
Rihanna apparently enjoyed the sentiment because she quickly responded with a tweet of her own. Rihanna’s response: "Thank u! Lemme know if u need a sitter."
The loving fan filled praise between the two did not cease to end there as Snooki replied to Rihanna’s kind gesture. "lmao you can babysit anytime auntie."
Though it is not uncommon for celebrities to tweet back and forth in front of prying eyes the question remains; would Snooki or any everyday fan really leave their child up to Rihanna to babysit?
Although the idea of me asking this question may seem a bit harsh let’s get a recap on Rihanna’s less than maternal behavior.
Rihanna is often known for her songs that content high sexual content, her bold fashions, her love affair with exotic tattoos, her never ending affair with Chris Brown, and for the rumors that splashed her across tabloids from her very first hit single “Pon De Replay” all before she even turned 18. The self proclaimed down to earth pop star was even dropped from the Nivea’s skincare company for being quote “to sexy” for family audiences. Though her social track record isn’t exactly a reason to think twice about having her watch your child to some it does show off a sense of her perhaps overly free spirited behavior at times. The question of the day to people with children is; would you let Rihanna watch your child while you spend the evening out?
Here is a checkoff list of what parents usually require of babysitters:
Training and Safety
- Do you know First Aid?
- Do you know CPR?
- Are you familiar with the Heimlich maneuver?
- Can you swim?
- Are you familiar with emergency numbers?
- Can you drive in an emergency?
- Tell me about a time where you faced a crisis on the job. How did you handle it?
- What would you do with the kids on a day like today?
- What do you do when a child refuses to go to sleep?
- What do you think is the best way to handle tantrums?
- What is your proudest moment in babysitting and why?
- What was your worst experience in child care, and how did you resolve it?
- What kinds of discipline have you implemented in the past Spanking, etc.? Are you willing to change if we ask?
After reading this mock checkoff list do you think Rihanna made your babysitter to be list?
Rih Rih will reportedly release her first single on Monday, September 17.