You Know You Are a Game of Thrones Fan When
These are the collection of all the geeky things that make us true Game of Thrones fans. These may seem silly and absurd to outsiders, but they are normal for “A Song of Ice and Fire” fan as yourself.
21 Traits of a True Game of Thrones Fan
- You binge watch every episode of previous seasons before a new season starts… for the seventh time.
- The Rains of Castamere is your ringtone. And you are not afraid to play it on anyone’s wedding.
- You punch your buddies on the gut while saying “The Lannisters send their regards.”
- You still remember when all the Starks were happy and alive.
- You remember all dialogues by Hodor.
- You call your close friends “blood of my blood.”
- You call your girlfriend “moon of my life” and she calls you “my sun and my stars” (or vice versa).
- Instead of swearing, you say, “seven hells!”.
- You say no to a test and demand a trial by combat.
- You gasp when you hear the word “wedding”.
- You can recite all of Daenerys’ speech she gave in High Valyrian in Astapor.
- The weather gets bad and you tell everyone that winter is coming.
- You refuse to have a favorite character in any show and get attached to anyone in any show.
- You can name all the seven kingdoms, their seats and their lords. However, you still cannot name all the 50 states and/or their capitals.
- You force yourself to take a bath in hot water because you think you have the blood of a dragon.
- You end your argument with “It is known.”
- You know the politics of Westeros more than the politics of your own country.
- You have bought a T-shirt, a coffee mug and a lunchbox.
- You finally give in and start reading the books.
- You rejoice when someone in the party starts talking about Game of Thrones.
- You liked Sansa before it was cool!
Now that you know why you are a Game of Thrones fan, you will probably want to share it with your friends. Here is a banner for you to pin on your Pinterest board.