Amy Adams Fan Page |Amy Adams Pictures and more
What is going on with the talented Amy Adams?
Are you looking for Amy Adams Pictures, wallpapers and photos? Or are you trying to find out something about the upcoming movies of this gorgeous redhead? If so, you have some to the right place.
This page not only has Amy Adams pictures, but Amy Adams news, information, videos, links and more.
One stop shopping for everything Amy Adams, really.
Amy is a very talented actress. She has has three academy award nominations (although she has not yet won). She had her breakout performance in a small independent film called Junebug and since that time has been notably fir the incredible variety of roles she has played.
She was a funny singing cartoon princess in the real world in "Enchanted". A novitiate Nun in "Doubt". A struggling young mother in the quirky and funny "Sunshine Cleaning" and a brash barmaid/girlfriend in "The Fighter" and those are just a few of the great roles she has played.
Amy currently has a lot of movies that she is working on or are about to be released.
First off Amy Adams is in "The Trouble with the Curve". It is a serious/funny movie with Clint Eastwood playing her father. Clint is being Clint and playing his gruff, hard to reach old man who has a tough time opening up to the daughter he loves. After seeing the previews for this one...it looks awesome!
Next up she will be in another film that has "Academy Award" potential and that movie is, "The Master" where Joaquin Phoenix is a troubled world war to vet trying to adjust and Adams is one of the people trying to help him cope.
She has been in quite a few critically acclaimed movies and after "The Master" and "Trouble with the Curve", and after this film her fame and popularity are sure to blossom further.
Hopefully you will enjoy this Amy Adams fan page and come to appreciate the talented redhead, who just may be one of the most talented young actresses working today.
Amy Adams update. (12/21/2013): Yesterday Amy Adams did not have one, but TWO major movie releases. The First was the role of Sydney Prosser in an amazing movie called American Hustle. (I talk about Amy in this role below. Her next role was in "her" where she plays the avatar of a sentient operating system, that a strange and (maybe crazy) man begins to date. She has also filmed a movie known as Lullaby, that has not yet (as of this writing) been released.
It seems Amy Adams is not only beautiful and talented, she is also one of the hardest working actresses in Hollywood!
Her next listed project is a "Man of Steel " sequel where she once again plays as Lois Lane.
===>>Jump to the Amy Adams Poll
Amy Adams is not one of those stars to "come out of nowhere".
She has been slowly building her credibility by taking on dozens of roles of all kinds. She has done kids movies, comedies, action films, romantic comedies and serious dramatic roles. AMy has shown that she can successfully act in any type of movie Holyywood thorws her way. This is a rare skill.
Below are some of the notable Amy Adams movies
- (2005) Junebug: Nominated for and won a whole slew of awards. Mostly smaller and independant awards. But this film was nominated for a SAG award for Adams
- (2007) Enchanted: A fun and quirky movie it was nominated for a lot of "popularity" type of awards. Like MTV awards and Teen choice awards. But Adams was also nominated for a golden Globe for best Actress
- (2008) Doubt: This movie was nominated for a TON of awards, and won a bunch too. For her role Adams was nominated for SAG, Golden Globe and Academy Awards for best supporting Actress
- (2009) Sunshine Cleaning: Not nominated for anything, but one of my personal favorites. A funny and touching story of a young single mom struggling to get by and improve her station in life.
- (2010) Fighter: Like 2008s Doubt, this movie was picked for armfulls of awards. Once again like Doubt, Adams was up against older and more established actress for the same awards from the SAME movie. Like Doubt, Amy was nominated by ALL the major award groups for a "supporting actress" nod.
- (2012) Trouble with the Curve: Gran Torino was going to be Clint Eastwoods last movie in front of the camera, but he is back to play Amy Adams dad in this flick directed by Clint's long time assistant. I smell another Award nomination for Adams, without having seen a single scene.
- (2013) Man of Steel. With this being a Zach Synder Superhero movie, I do not see Amys role as Lois Lane grabbing any awards. But it should garner her millions of new fans.
- (2013) American Hustle. Already this movie, and Amy's amazing performance, are getting Oscar buzz. No major award announcements yet, and certainly no wins yet, but this movie could and should get, at very least, a few more major award nominations for Amy.
Another incredible performance from Amy Adams
I just got back from seeing American Hustle. All I can say for this period piece, and Adams performance is simply, "wow!".
This was an actors movie, with four really juicy roles going to four of the best current actors in the business. All of them deserve, and will probably get award nods for their roles.
Amy plays a tough, yet vulnerable character. She is a con artist who is forced to work for the government during Abscam.
Amy juggles two men, Bradley Cooper and Christian Bale She also juggles two accents. British and American Midwest. She even juggles two attitudes, since her character seems self-possessed, cool and confident, but she is a bundle of nerves waiting to snap on the inside.
She does a wonderful job and comes off sexy, vulnerable, tough and funny all rolled into one.
A marvelous job acting, in a great movie.
Amy Adams Quick Facts and Links
Given Name: Amy Lou Adams
Birth Date: August 20, 1974
Known for: Acting, Singing, Modeling
Some Great Amy Adams Links:Amy Adams Wiki / BioAmy Adams IMDBAmy Adams Facebook Fan groupAmy Adams Facts, Pictures and more fan pageAmy Adams Fan BlogBirthplace: Vicenza, ItalyUpcoming Movies:LullabyMan of Steel sequel (Batman vs. Superman?)Big EyesEnchanted 2Amy Adams is actress who got her start working dinner theater long before she moved to LA and pursued her career and dreams of being a big time movie star. She is best known for being an often nominated but never won golden globe, Academy award and SAG award. She is best known for her comical and singing turn in Disney's cute, "Enchanted" and her serious roles (and multi award nominated) in Junebug, Doubt and The Fighter.
This is an independent film that many people missed. Amy is great in this movie and it really helped to catpult her from an unknown to the position she is in today. Definitely worth a watch if you haven't seen it.
This is a small and quirky movie. It is actually quite funny and also very touching. I am actually shocked that this was not nominated for some awards. It is one of my favorite Amy Adams movies and since it was "missed" by a lot of people it is also a movie you should seriously consider checking out if you have not seen it.
They don't give out multiple academy award nominations for no reason. (including to Adams). This film that questions the reaction to a Catholic priests possible indiscretions was a powerful film that should not be missed. Not a "light hearted" film but a good one nonetheless.
By no means a "small" film, this movie was still missed by many. It is an enchanting tale of a princess from a 2D cartoon world (Adams) being transported to our world.
This is probably the "biggest" Amy Adams role (and another Academy Award nominee nod), at least until "Man of Steel" is released. Adams plays the tough talking girlfriend of Mark Walberg's central character in this boxing biography.
Amy Adams is sure to be a hit in the upcoming film, Trouble with the Curve. This movie has "awards" written all over it. It looks like one of those movies that can be both touching and moving, without being too "heavy" self important and self indulgent.
It looks like a movie that can move you emotionally, while still keeping you laughing and having a good time. Basically, it looks like it brings all the things to the table that makes a movie great. Plus it can't help that it is the movie that will likely be the last "on screen" appearance of Clint Eastwood.
Amy Adams is a great choice for this role, because the great redhead actress is one of the few young actresses who can stand toe to toe with an acting legend like Eastwood and not embarrass themselves. Adams has a history of acting in movies with Hollywood legends and holding her own, after all.
Amy Adams Poll - What do YOU think has been Amy Adams best movie?
Please Share your thoughts...