jlastevens profile image 60

What is the most embarrassing moment in your life and How did you handle it?

I was a junior at a new High School and didn't know anybody yet. I was able to join the school Drumline in time to make the band camp and first school performance. At the performance, I was marching backward and fell. The drums hit me in the face (going through my upper lip - still have a scar by the way!) but I got right back up and kept playing. The other drummers yelled at me to get off the field because I had blood all over my face. Once I left the field, I realized how many people saw it. Everyone in the stands saw what happened. I laughed it off when people mentioned it in the future.

Ghaelach says

tom hellert profile image59

tom hellert says

raburcke profile image59

raburcke says

stars439 profile image43

stars439 says