hotwebideas profile image 81

If Charlie Sheen was replaced on Two And A Half Men, who else could play Charlie Harper?

Ok, I am a HUGE Two and a Half Men fan, but when they stopped making new episodes, that just made me mad and it was the first time that there was a REAL story line, where Charlie was actually trying to make Rose leave her fake husband for him. I know that nobody else can replace Charlie Sheen as Charlie Harper, but it they cast Two and A Half from the beginning and did not use Charlie Harper, who else could fit the bill in your opinion? I would guess: Rob Lowe, Adam Sandler, and maybe, just maybe, brother Emilio Estevez.

johndwilliams profile image84

johndwilliams says

BabyCheetah profile image81

BabyCheetah says