sort by best latest
I would be tempted to select 5 languages to speak fluently, but that might be too concentrated. How about
1) General electronics: Fix the tv, hook the tv up to the computer, wire things to other things.
2) Plumbing. Man, that's helpful.
3) Fluency in Hebrew, Hindi, and Portuguese. I know those are odd choices, but those are the languages of people I know and places I want to travel.
You can help the HubPages community highlight top quality content by ranking this answer up or down.
1. To understand and speak any language fluently
2. To be rested after 3 hours of sleep instead of 8
3. To be able to influent people to change their life for better
4. To have a nose for finding the best opportunity
5. To be able to control my weight
Hmm, maybe the last should be the first so I wouldn't need to focus my entire energy on dieting ;)
1. The ability to read minds
2. To speak german and french fluently
3. To use 75% of my brain
4. A photographic memory
5. To understand math up to calculus without even thinking about the problems
Copyright © 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
Copyright © 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.