charmike4 profile image 84

What are the best film opening titles that you have ever seen?

One of the things that I get picky about is opening titles in a film. I really like titles that seem to fit well with the opening and don't just appear as if they are not natural. Elements that I enjoy are font that reflects the film and the way it appears. For instance I watched a German film last night that had snowflakes for the film's title that then disappeared back to snow (the director also made Run Lola Run). Another one last week was Submarine that used this sequence: SUB MAR INE So I'm keen to hear what are some other films that have 'natural' opening titles?

vmartinezwilson profile image84

Vanessa Martinez Wilson (vmartinezwilson) says

Kitschensyngk profile image81

Adam Lafferty (Kitschensyngk) says

• American_Choices profile image

American_Choices 3 years ago

Kitschensyngk,

Saul Bass is being honored today in a video from Google. It is a great tribute to an artist many of us may not have noticed or appreciated. Excellent response.

JBunce says

magicrob profile image62

magicrob says

charmike4 profile image84

Michael Kromwyk (charmike4) says

xastar profile image61

xastar says