crazyhorsesghost profile image 87

What’s the scariest movie you’ve ever seen? Do you like horror movies? Why or why not?

Mine was the Mummy's Hand from 1940 which was a black and white movie but I think it was the best ever. They just made better horror movies back then. My next one is the original Amityville Horror which was in 1979. In recent years I think a lot of nudity and vulgarity have been added to horror movies just to hold peoples interest. The recent Paranormal Activity movies are a little better. And I liked the original Blair Witch Project movie though not the sequel. I don't think any part 2 is ever as good as the original.

j-u-i-c-e profile image99

j-u-i-c-e says

sivaskumar profile image60

sivaskumar says

johnnymnemonic says

• DS Duby profile image

DS Duby 4 years ago

Great answer, I totally agree about the exorcist and Batman lol

JohnM profile image62

JohnM says

El Ray says