sls450 profile image 63

Have you ever gone to a storage auction and has the show Storage Wars change the industry?

I went to my first storage auction this weekend along with probably half the town. There were 300+ people there. I don't know how many were serious bidders. The units seemed to go for a high price ($1000+) considering there is a good chance they flooded last summer which resulted in them being abandoned. I was wondering if anyone else has gone to a storage auction and have you noticed a change in attendance since the show Storage Wars first aired?

rulesforrebels profile image79

rulesforrebels says

idratherbe says

• sls450 profile image

sls450 5 years ago

I had looked into buying a forclosed house to live in near where our garage is. Problem is the banks run them up at auction. It was cheaper for us to build a new one by the garage than buy a 15+ year old house. The house still sits empty.