Nell Rose profile image 90

As an adult, what is the most childish thing you have done recently?

The reason I ask is that I have just watched Britains Got Talent and was really annoyed that the boy band didn't get through, so I went on Twitter to vent my annoyance and one of the group East17 from the 90s made a comment and I wrote him a message and he just replied. I was so pleased with myself, and the side of me that said, grow up nell was pushed back really quickly! lol! So, what have you done to take you back to your youth recently? Or just be dowright childish.

plussizepixie profile image78

plussizepixie says

Alastar Packer profile image82

Alastar Packer says

• Nell Rose profile image

Nell Rose 4 years ago

Alastar knowing you I wouldn't be surprised! hee hee!

Larry Fields profile image89

Larry Fields says

• Nell Rose profile image

Nell Rose 4 years ago

Lol! loved the story, thanks!

cherriquinn profile image79

cherriquinn says

• Nell Rose profile image

Nell Rose 4 years ago

Ooh that sounds like a great idea! lol! I think I got some in the freezer! haha!

Tonipet profile image84

Tonette Fornillos (Tonipet) says