SimeyC profile image 90

How do you get celebrities phone numbers?

One of the most asked questions on the web is 'What is Justin Bieber's Phone Number?' - obviously in 99.9999% of the cases you will not get the phone number of a celibrity. What method would allow you to gain the trust of someone famous and get into their inner circle so that you could get the phone number of a celebrity?

AM Hanson profile image77

Adam M. Hanson (AM Hanson) says

WalterPoon profile image83

Poon Poi Ming (WalterPoon) says

ackman1465 profile image60

ackman1465 says

• AM Hanson profile image

Adam M. Hanson (AM Hanson) 5 years ago

well in the case of justin bieber, I'm going to guess it's his young female demographic who want his number to text and call him and tell them they love him and omg!

Personally, I can't imagine why I'd want a celebrity's phone number.

Dawnrichard profile image58

Dawnrichard says

libby1970 profile image80

libby1970 says

lucy111good 5 years ago

hi,

I am glad to write

you here today, please if

you wouldn't mind, write me with this

ID (lucyabel633@yahoo.com) i have

an important issue to share

with you, waiting for your mail,

Lucy,