FatFreddysCat profile image 94

TV Networks cancelled dozens of shows this season - did your favorite survive?

The major broadcast networks cancelled dozens of shows this year -- including highly hyped programs like "Alcatraz," "Terra Nova," "Pan Am," "The River," "G.C.B.," and "C.S.I. Miami." Were you a fan of any of these shows? Which cancellation bummed you out the most? Did any of your favorites survive?

timothywstory profile image61

Best Answer timothywstory says

• FatFreddysCat profile image

Keith Abt (FatFreddysCat) 4 years ago

I only saw the first couple of episodes of "Terra Nova" but it definitely looked promising, I was sorry to hear that it was going. Fox has a history of mistreating its non-"X-Files" sci-fi shows though so I guess I shouldn't have been surprised.(See:

TheHeavyReview profile image85

TheHeavyReview says

• FatFreddysCat profile image

Keith Abt (FatFreddysCat) 4 years ago

Pan Am had promise but on the other hand it seemed like a bite off of AMC's "Mad Men," as if the network said "Ooookay, you like period pieces set in the early 1960s? We'll give you another one!"

FreedomMetal profile image60

FreedomMetal says