MickiS profile image 95

When watching television, do you like the news ticker that scrolls across the bottom of the screen?

Personally, I find the scrolling ticker so annoying that I put painter's tape across it to hide it. I find it distracting. I'm wondering if I'm in the minority or if others feel the same.

Eric Calderwood profile image81

Eric Calderwood says

ChristyWrites profile image82

Christy Birmingham (ChristyWrites) says

• MickiS profile image

MickiS 4 years ago

I'm starting to wonder if the tv networks ever talk to their users!

Elava says

tylergee says

• MickiS profile image

MickiS 4 years ago

So glad that I don't have the compulsion to check for spelling mistakes! Then I would NEVER see what I'm trying to watch (usually live tennis)! LOL!