BraidedZero profile image 90

Does anyone else share my hate for sappy movies that always end well?

I know it's weird but I actually prefer tragedies. If the movie ends with everyone happy and no one dies I usually hate it.

TheMagician profile image94

Kay B. (TheMagician) says

• BraidedZero profile image

James Robertson (BraidedZero) 5 years ago

You hit the nail on the head! I love movies that make me think. If I start a movie that is heading into a predictable direction I will stop it and not waste my time.

wynnestudios profile image60

wynnestudios says

• BraidedZero profile image

It would make sense for movies that have a lot of death in them to make people ball more than movies that end happily, but that's not how it is. You're very right, my friend.

Vasiliki Bouras profile image61

Vasiliki Bouras says

• BraidedZero profile image

I like that. "Pop" movies. It makes sense, and you're very right. I can't stand those movies, and I can't stand the fact that everyone in my family loves them.