AtHomeHeather profile image 79

How much televison do you allow your children to watch?

I have young children that would watch TV all day if I allowed them. I only allow them 2 or 3 hours a day unless one of them is sick then they are allowed to watch TV all day. I have family and friends that think its too strict. What do you think?

sadie423 profile image95

sadie423 says

• AtHomeHeather profile image

Heather (AtHomeHeather) 5 years ago

Neither do I. I can not stand to watch my children turn into zombies in front of the television. It is upsetting to me to see my little ones basically drool on themselves over the tv! Thank you for the response.

point2make profile image82

point2make says

• AtHomeHeather profile image

Heather (AtHomeHeather) 5 years ago

I think that is wonderful that you do not want your children to sit down and become vegatables, but do you wonder if they will be teased because of it? Do you worry they may rebel agaisnt such strick rules?

mefajf07300302 says

• AtHomeHeather profile image

Heather (AtHomeHeather) 5 years ago

Oh how I wish my children would not be into th tv! It drives me crazy! I wouldn't mind them watching it if they didn't turn into to mindless zombies when its on.