kashmir56 profile image 56

What is your favorite Beachboys song and why ?

jolinabetts profile image80

Sunshine Diaz (jolinabetts) says

• kashmir56 profile image

Thomas Silvia (kashmir56) 5 years ago

Hi jolinabetts, it is so nice to hear a song and think of happy moments it reminds you of . Thanks for answering my question !

miss1magination profile image79

miss1magination says

• kashmir56 profile image

Thomas Silvia (kashmir56) 5 years ago

Hi miss1magination, Yes i agree with you Kokomo is a good feeling song,and the Beachboys have written a lot of those good feeling songs through out the years .

Thanks for answering my question !

cat on a soapbox profile image83

Catherine Tally (cat on a soapbox) says

• kashmir56 profile image

Thomas Silvia (kashmir56) 5 years ago

Hi cat on a soapbox, yes that is my favorite Beachboys song as well. Thanks for answering my question !

jennzie profile image85

jennzie says

• kashmir56 profile image

Thomas Silvia (kashmir56) 5 years ago

Hi jennzie, yes you are right Sloop John B is one of their less popular songs. I think it is one of those songs that need to grow on you, just like it did for you. But it is a real good BB song !

Thanks for answering my question !