SportsBetter profile image 65

Do you think it is crazy we have been enjoying the Internet for twenty years?

Personally, I have been using the internet since 1994. My brother brought home his computer from college and I remember him showing me Yahoo, and telling me about its search capabilities. I was amazed, and never looked back since. Now the internet has become such a large part of our lives. Do you think it is weird how long the internet has been in our lives and how much it has evolved.

Faceless39 profile image92

Faceless39 says

• SportsBetter profile image

SportsBetter 4 years ago

Yeah, I remember dial up. It was the worst if someone picked up the phone while you were on the internet. It also wasn't fun if you had to make a call. Looking back net was so primitive. I bet in another 20 years I'll be saying 2012 net was primitive

jadesmg profile image85

jadesmg says

• SportsBetter profile image

SportsBetter 4 years ago

haha, have you ever had to use a dial up modem?

itsvssudheesh profile image59

itsvssudheesh says

quizbomb profile image60

quizbomb says

Kommadant says