Docmo profile image 93

All you Lee Child/Jack Reacher fans out there, what do you think of Tom Cruise in the lead role?

The first teaser trailer of 'Jack Reacher' has just been released. All the readers who love the 6'5" Goliath that is Reacher - what do you think of Tom Cruise in the lead role?

Becky Katz profile image86

Becky Katz says

• Docmo profile image

Mohan Kumar (Docmo) 5 years ago

You're Right Becky.Visually it is impossible to ignore the fact that after all these books the image we have of Reacher doesn't really match Cruise. Having watched the trailer I wasn't very impressed . Let's hope its a good film in its own right.

Efficient Admin profile image94

Efficient Admin says

josh3418 profile image69

Joshua Zerbini (josh3418) says

• Docmo profile image

Mohan Kumar (Docmo) 5 years ago

A Few Good Men is one of my favorite films Josh. I think Cruise can covey toughness and resilience without the extra inches.. A few good men sparkled due to the dialogues by Aaron Sorkin one of favorite screenplay writers ( social network,west wing)