Thefilmguy24 profile image 81

What is the your favorite film sequel?

I believe that my favorite sequel is a tie between "The Dark Knight" and "Terminator 2: Judgement Day." "The Dark Knight" brought a whole new level of chaos in the form of the Joker causing a huge conflict with Batman trying to stop the Clown Prince. In "T2" I liked that it was a huge step up in VFX and expanding the mythos of The Terminator. "T2" was also a groundbreaking film that brought CGI into film that was deemed impossible to film. Without this film, there wouldn't be films like "Jurassic Park", "Avatar," "Lord of The Rings."

nanderson500 profile image89

nanderson500 says

Radikum profile image60

Radikum says

• Thefilmguy24 profile image

Thefilmguy24 4 years ago

Interesting choice in "Toy Story." I agree that "Toy Story 2" and "Toy Story 3" were better films than the first film. They are all great films. I still watch the Trilogy to this day with my 10 month old daughter.

AaronHubb89 says

• Thefilmguy24 profile image

Thefilmguy24 4 years ago

Good choice. I think that this film is up there with The Dark Knight, but I still think that The Dark Knight is still superior to Rises. But that's just my opinion, but good choice though.