Jon Bjorling profile image 59

What is the worst film you have ever seen and why?

I can find enjoyment in some pretty bad films, but the worst film I have ever seen was Uwe Boll's Bloodrayne. I was only able to bear about a half hour of the film before shutting it off and walking away. The film doesn't have a single redeeming value to it. At least something crap like The Wizard of Gore shows an attempt to be as creative as possible despite lack of budget or talent involved.

nanderson500 profile image91

nanderson500 says

• Jon Bjorling profile image

Jon Bjorling 4 years ago

ooh....i have "fond" memories of seeing that one. My friends and I left the theater after seeing it and made fun of all the people in line for it. We felt so bad that they were going to experience the same horror that we did.

Jools99 profile image92

Jools99 says

joanwz profile image85

Joan Whetzel (joanwz) says

• Jon Bjorling profile image

Jon Bjorling 4 years ago

I've seen the film all the way through, you didn't miss anything.

manthy profile image80

Mark (manthy) says

• joanwz profile image

Joan Whetzel (joanwz) 4 years ago

I agree, it was pretty bad. But if you like campy movies, or grade B sci-fi, it can be fun to watch.

Mohammed Katz profile image80

Mohammed Katz says

• Jon Bjorling profile image

Jon Bjorling 4 years ago

I've seen Human Centipede. There's more to the film than a mad scientist with a poo fetish...but not much more. Not a good film.

Richard Perazzo profile image82

Richard Perazzo says